FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1329

stranger:

I found one post in the options thread in the red forum and bookmarked it, but I can't find it. If I find it, I will immediately post it, there is something to discuss together, I think it will be of interest to everyone.

I have not figured it out myself.

Whose message do you remember?

Alexey Busygin:
What exactly will start to happen?

The dollar is preparing to rise before giving up for the long term. It is still very dimly visible, but visible.

This rise in the dollar could happen tonight or tomorrow. I can't see any more precisely yet.

vng_nemo:
Do you remember whose message?

That's the thing, I don't remember, I'll find it tonight.

Well, here's the result, I say buy the euro, the answer is "about the trend, another 50 pips, I think the dollar is up tomorrow", and so on in the subject))))

vng_nemo:

Here's a couple at different scales.

It is also important to understand what a correction is. Because any movement will be an impulse for some previous one and a correction for another one.

vng_nemo:

For the uninitiated - do you only trade options? (Strange says something about S&P, but does not reveal any secrets) on which pairs? And what is the interval - intraday (like Shadow Spirit) or what?

I read - people call levels, they expect a bounce - but they may or may not change it 50 to 50 or better but no one can say exactly...

Or maybe I got it wrong?

Zogman:

For the uninitiated - do you only trade options? (Strange says something about S&P, but does not reveal any secrets ) on which pairs? And what is the interval - intraday (like Shadow Spirit) or what?

I read - people call levels, they expect a bounce - but they may or may not reach 50/50 but no one can say for sure.

Or maybe I got it wrong?

I did not give any links or explain anything?

stranger:
He didn't give you a link, didn't explain anything?

strange

I remember giving you the link about the vsa - I read it,

I gave renee a link to VNG on red where somebody's delta was being worked on, I also suggested to think about it collectively - here comes VNG, only renee is absent ...

he gave me an indie for a ninja or something like that....

i don't remember what else i gave you

for the fuchs I don't think so - how you count buyers and what's the point of it I dont know, but the result - you know, i have doubts ... "the quid is sold, get your head in the..."

about explaining - I don't think I've explained anything... "it didn't fall from the sky..."

Zogman:

strange

I remember giving a link to the vsa - I've read it,

I gave renee a link to VNG on red where someone was doing something with delta, I also suggested to think about it collectively - here comes VNG, only renee is not there ...

he gave me an indie for a ninja or something like that....

i don't remember what else i gave you

for the fuchs I don't think so - how do you count buyers and what's the point of it I dont know, but the result - you know, i have doubts ... "The quid is sold, get it out of your head..."

I gave you links to it and here it is - ask me.

There, I told you about it, you don't need to read, but a pen and a piece of paper in your hands and write-calculate-think.

Zogman:

For the uninitiated - do you only trade options? (Strange says something about straddle and futures but does not reveal any secrets) on which pairs?

I read - people call levels when prices rebound - but they either reach 50/50 or not, or may be better but no one can say for sure ...

Or maybe I got it wrong?

No, not only. I have my own opinion about options. Options are not a panacea, you can easily get stuck in it, because it is futures that determine prices. Options do not determine the price of the future, but they bring a lot of additional information, which you can't find anywhere else. Options are the fundamental analysis.

For futures, very important are volumes, OM and directions of transactions, i.e. who is the active party. In the KD forum there is also a delta. Cumulative delta is very important, it allows you to see the accumulation of big things and the change of direction.

I don't look at SOTs, very late information, and there is nothing in them that is not in DB.

And the direction is determined by the chart and Vadimchi's channel indicator.

vng_nemo:

No, it's not just that. I have my own view on options. Options are not a cure-all, you can easily get screwed because the futures are still the determinant. Options do not determine the futures price, but they have a lot of additional information, which you can't find anywhere else. Options are the fundamental analysis.

For futures, very important are volumes, OM and directions of transactions, i.e. who is the active party. On the KD forum there is also a delta. Cumulative delta is very important, it allows you to see the accumulation of large volume and change of direction.

I don't look at SOTs, very late information, and there is nothing in them that is not in DB.

I use the chart and Vadimchi's channel indicator to determine the direction.

Thanks !

What timeframe do you trade on and how much do you take? Strange says he targets a few figures ....

Reason: