FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1318

stranger:

How should I know, I just showed you the principle of trading, half fixes, half boo and

That's what I always do)

And someone here said about you that you don't beat around the bush and point in the right direction... I guess I was wrong... Whatever.

mmmoguschiy-new:
And someone here said about you that you don't beat around the bush and point in the right direction... I guess I was wrong... Whatever.
You know what the fuck, I need the money, not the direction.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
Nothing in forex is accurate, any prediction can be broken. And as new data comes in, the forecast always has to be corrected.

stranger:
You know what the fuck, I need the money, not the direction.)
You just show me the direction, and the money will come in handy.

mmmoguschiy-new:
The main thing is to show the direction, and the money will come

Mighty, learn the rules of trading, the basics, if necessary I will show you, but I'm afraid you will again say that this is bullshit)))

Alexey Busygin:
Nothing in forex is accurate, any forecast can be broken. And as new data comes in, you always have to adjust the forecast.
So how come there isn't one? Strange has been saying the opposite for quite a while now )).

And this "data"... Yesterday one petal was torn off - the EUR was falling, today the second one should go up ... Revised indicators show no need to cut the rate and move the Cui

stranger:

Mighty, learn the rules of the trade, the basics, I'll show you if I have to, but I'm afraid you'll say it's bullshit again)))

so if you could show me....

mmmoguschiy-new:
so if you were showing....

Later, after 13 Moscow time)

I haven't even had my coffee yet)

mmmoguschiy-new:
How come it's not? Strange has been proving the opposite for quite some time now ))

And this "data"... Yesterday one petal was torn off - the EUR was falling, today the second one should go up... Have revisited the indicators - it's not necessary to lower the rate and move the price up.

This week will be flat and next week maybe.

Thanks to stanj, all his recruits are sitting in the buy on 911 and accumulating negative swap, well, and anger too.

That's what it means to believe!

There is nothing complicated, they always trade on the same principle

If they were gaining on this segment, and they were gaining there,then look where the price is bound to be.

On 77?) At least.

Reason: