FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1319

stranger:

It's not complicated, they always trade on the same principle.

Weeks. You make me laugh. It's all bullshit, in 2011 they sold out, in 2013 they fixed half of it, in 2014 they shut everything down.

Shove your system up your you-know-where.

Looking at the dollar index.

The dollar is recovering its strength and is almost ready to go for another record.

Alexander Bereznyak:

Weeks. You made me laugh. Bullshit, in 2011 they sold out, in 2013 they fixed half of it, in 2014 they shut everything down.

Shove your you-know-where system.

Kid, there are no weeks, days or minutes, if you don't have 6-8 figs enough to make money, then shovel in your hands and dig.

Alexey Busygin:
It's the first time I've ever heard of a flying generator.

Everything happens for the first time at some point. Just because we don't know about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

But I would still advise you to see the film. It's interesting as hell.

vng_nemo:

Everything happens for the first time at some point. Just because we don't know about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

VNG, isn't your name Nikolai?

stranger:

Later on, after 1:00 p.m.)

I haven't even had my coffee yet)

why? so i don't ask too many questions?

well, i'll ask that tomorrow)))

mmmoguschiy-new:
Let's have some fun, shall we?!

What are you drawing here? The price chart is apparently a graph of the bid and ask on a price/time scale? But how did you manage to put the time graph on the same scale?! You don't have to draw it - it's already drawn - on the x scale! No? Theatre of the absurd.

Or does the concept of time mean something else here?

No, look closely - it can't be below the bid, and there are plenty of those points on the chart.

stranger:

There is nothing complicated, they always trade on the same principle

If they were gaining on this segment, and they were gaining there,then look where the price is bound to be.

On 77?) At least.

That's logical - that's how it works.) Everyone knows that. I'll say even more - by the levels. Fibo... support and resistance... Gannah, too... And options and everything else...

So what of it? I can't quite follow the threads in my head

vng_nemo:

I've looked at pictures of the subject, not impressed, UFOs can't fly on it.

charter:

Looking at the dollar index.

The dollar is recovering its strength and is almost ready to go for new records.

A new lower record? Yeah.
Reason: