FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1311

stranger:

Won't work now, but the point of recruiting from 1.13?

First rule, never say never! Growth if there will be, not before a negative swap accumulates, on their purchases. And till that moment, the price will flit, in the morning, in the afternoon up, in the evening down.

vaz:
The eu still has very real prospects of going "wide" and "wrong". If I had traded without stops on the eu, the deposit would have been down). I have a "not greedy" 745 owl nabbed. Very interesting, how do non amateurs trade in this situation?

Somehow)

vaz:
The eu still has very real prospects of going "wide" and "wrong". If I had traded without stops on the eu, the deposit would have been down). I have a "not greedy" 745 owl nabbed. Very interesting, how do non amateurs trade in this situation?
I've already shown you how, on skins! I may also say that stop loss and profit should always be in profit. The direction as well as the entry is not important, what is important is the movement itself and the exit from the position. Earnings are counted in pips and pips in lots.

A set of poses in the 9pip range. There you go.

What's the point of sowing that field?)

Alexey Busygin:
I've already shown you how, on skins! I can also say that stop loss and text profit should always be in profit. The direction as well as the entrance is not important, what is important is the movement itself and the exit from the position. Earnings are counted in pips and pips in lots.

Plusstop loss kicks out at any sneeze.

stranger:

A set of poses in the 9pip range. There you go.

What's the point of sowing that field?)

I know the general point. If I understood correctly, the lion man suffered not from greed but from a drop in the euR during a set of poses (of course, if that's all the poses).

vaz:
I know the general idea. If I understood correctly, the man-lion suffered not from greed, but from the reduction of the euras during the set of poses (of course, if it is all poses).

I used this example to show what I do all the time, but not often).

Grandpa Gunn is still wise, not for nothing he wrote that you must act only when the price meets time, the rest of the time to smoke))))

And running around the field and opening orders anywhere is possible without anything, without indicators, logic and brains even)))

What's up with the euras?

vaz:

A plusstop loss at any sneeze kicks in.

Not every sneeze, on resistance lines you have to push to close

Lesorub:
What's up with the euras going through a bounce?
Now it's flat, the positions are in, the level is taken.