FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1107

So, about the markets.

Stew and ammo are renewing hai, everything else is so-so)

Hi all!

Euro quid prediction, I expect the eu to strengthen to 1.1230-1.1225 this week

Alexey Busygin:

Hi all!

Euro quid prediction, I expect the eu to strengthen to 1.1230-1.1225 this week

So what to do))

stranger:
And do what?)
I'm waiting! And you can sell to speed up this long-awaited moment ;)

For your reflection.

Alexey Busygin:
I'm waiting! And you can sell to speed up this long-awaited moment ;)

At least for the next six months I prefer to buy everything against the quid at good prices. Running around the field is not going to make good money.

We'll see in a year).

Anyway, I'm fine with you chasing hares around the field for five kopecks every day))))

stranger:

At least for the next six months I prefer to buy everything against the quid at good prices. Running around the field is not going to make good money.

We'll see in a year).

Anyway, I'm fine with you chasing hares around the field for five kopecks every day))))

Buying against the quid is like selling against the euro, which is also very good.

А! :) you on weno think the market will catch on sooner or later?

Alexey Busygin:

Buying against the quid is like selling against the eu, which is also very good.

А! :) you think the market will catch on sooner or later?

I'm not on weno, and I'm not guessing, I know exactly what phase the market is in right now, and I know that it's more profitable to sell the quid now than to catch bounces against it.

Then there is this village idiot Teacher, who sometimes comes running in with "pearls", like "buy the yen at 121.50", and the rubbish that it is down 9 fiigures, which HE has lost, and will fall another 20, 30 or 40, HE will keep running and buying it).

lactone:

What's there to do.

In Kiev the whole city has already turned into one big "Sviatoshyn". I still left in the spring, while I will be here. And in the plans - the Crimea

Where to the Crimea? Gurzuf on the avatar, you need a bag of obamacs there

Good afternoon...

What happened to the owl at new-rena?

Reason: