FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1752

Lesorub:

OK, bye-bye, everybody...

We didn't talk about anything, so fuck it...

KOOKL's on the lookout, he's gonna make some weirdos next week...

Bye, bye...

Tell me something, I asked you to find out where your kitchen's tumbler data came from.

?

Alexey Busygin:
I would, but the censors won't allow it.
Alyosha! Hello, Alyosha. Have you calmed down? Have you forgiven us?))

stranger:
Anatoly, how do you want to live?
You can live as you like. But unfortunately you have to pay for it by the price that once you lose it, you can never get it back. ))

Anatoli Kazharski:
You can live your life however you like. But unfortunately you have to pay for it by the fact that once you've lost it, you can't get it back. ))
It's easier for you. The universe has nothing to lose... except what it never had...

Nestradamus:
You're relieved. The universe has nothing to lose... except what it never had...

You're the one who gave me universe status. And I said I was only an infinitesimal part of it. )

And the universe... everything is and always has been. The only thing the universe doesn't have is NOTHING. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

You're the one who gave me universe status. And I said I was only an infinitesimal part of it. )

And the universe... everything is and always has been. The only thing the universe doesn't have is NOTHING. )))

Ouch!!! I'm imagining it again... Old, forgetful, marasmus on the doorstep...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing of trading strategies

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015(continued)

Anatoli Kazharski, 2015.12.05 16:15

Yes, it did. Since it didn't start with me. I'm just an erection of the Universe. ;)

Nestradamus:

Ow!!! It's just me again... Old, forgetful, senile on the doorstep...

Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm blushing for you here....

Eh,if only it were him.....

Where is the beloved Master...

Nestradamus:

Ow!!! It's just me again... Old, forgetful, marasmus on the doorstep...

That it's senile is obvious, as you'd have to be completely stupid to edit someone else's post, hoping that the author of the post wouldn't notice. ))

Again, there is nothing in this post that you attribute to me. You have some kind of double cognitive distortion. Curious from a psychological point of view. )))

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2015(continued)

Anatoli Kazharski, 2015.12.05 16:15

Saying things for others that don't really exist is not good. Therefore your assertion is nullified.

Yes, it showed. As it did not start with me. I am only a reaction of the universe. ;)

stranger:
Anatoly, how do you live?
Silently looking at others