FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1757

Nestradamus:
All right, I'm off. You can't ignore the wealth of experience of your sober comrades... Especially since you're connected... in the universe...

Here, it's different. Let's leave your sleeves free for now and not block the receptors of the neurotransmitter systems responsible for the development of psychosis. )

And even the smallest particle of the universe is connected to the universe. But as you can see, people in the process of degradation, losing tens of thousands of neuronal cells with every drink, cannot understand such elementary things. ;)

Alexey Busygin:

Not where! But still I hoped!

It's a conjunction.

Anatoli Kazharski:

Here, it's different. Let's leave your sleeves free for now and not block the receptors of the neurotransmitter systems responsible for the development of psychosis. )

And even the smallest particle of the universe is connected to the universe. But as you can see, people who are in the process of degradation, losing tens of thousands of neural cells with every glass they drink, just cannot understand it.;)

Sorry, I'll say it again... Do you know it yourself, or do you know someone close to you?

Vizard_:
Alyosha... what to do... if the Toles attack?
Attend to his teachings...

Alexey Busygin:
Taking him to task...
Alyosha... what to do if Alyosha glitches...
but there is no way to change Alesha?

Vizard_:
Alesha... what to do if Alesha glitches...
but there's no way to change Alesha?
You're not paying attention, I told you

Alexey Busygin:
You're not paying attention, I told you.
Alesha... what do you do if Alesha is glitchy...

Alexey Busygin:
Alyosha... what to do... if the Tholics attack?

Where's Stange, why did he leave his friend behind, the poor guy's jammed

Alexey Busygin:
And where is Stange, why did he leave his friend, the poor man is jammed
Alesha... what to do if Alesha is glitchy...
Reason: