FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1748

stranger:

Look at your lines on those levels you wrote - 1.5355 and 1.4723.

Did you fall asleep at your computer again?

I did, would you like a pattern? I was watching a movie, that's why I did not go...

Anatoli Kazharski:
Got mixed up in the dashes, I guess. They will draw another 20 or so, and the price will approach the right one eventually because it is the only possible scenario with so many. )

Tolik, I'm not confused about what I'm doing. What about adding... the last line was drawn in September...

pako:

1.52 1,4613

I said experiment)

Nestradamus:
Not any more. The captain took him away in the Nautilus...
I liked the way he was talking about ltpo and so on... and ended up... graphic analysis)))

Anatoli Kazharski:
No, that's all I wanted to say. )
But drinking like a human being... would have something else to say)))

Vizard_:
But drinking... like a human being... would have something else to say)))
You better tell me where you put my Alechka????!!!!

Vizard_:
I liked the way he was talking about ltpo etc... and ended up... graphical analysis)))
It was a wild one... You couldn't tell if he was talking out of his own mouth or in code...

Vizard_:
But if you drank... like a human being... I'd have something else to say)))

It's not that I have nothing to say. It's just that my priorities are different now. ;)

And about drinking... A man can't drink on principle, otherwise he's not a man, he's a hell of a man.

There's a saying: "Don't drink or you'll be a goat." )))

Vizard_:
I liked the way he was talking about ltpo and so on... and it all ended up... graphical analysis)))

Yeah, well, graphical analysis, fundamentals and options are incompatible, aren't they? And there is also a taboo on volumes and OI - they are from the futures market, not the spot market. On the spot, the CUCCL is in full glory. And on the futures there is only speculative capital, while we trade on the futures market, on the sticks. And we do not give a damn about capital movements, about different rates in different countries, markets do not influence each other. The main thing is the exchanger in the next street - there is a real spot, and the Central Bank is at the helm of all the vipers. Including the kitchens.

You're strange, you want money but don't want to use your heads.

Lesorub:
while you were in a self-inflicted state (a little earlier, though), the beak-brains were holding the suit...
Beak-brain, your brothers Alyosha and Dobrynya Mmmmoguchy where? ))))

stranger:
Kluvomozzy, your brothers Alyosha and Dobrynya Mmmmoguchy h where? ))))
traffic lights across the province