FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1725

Lesorub:

the tops are not worked out:

and the lower ones are moulded by the limits of the hour:

Thank you, I want tales with a positive swap...)

Alexey Busygin:
Eh! flip back on your head again, cherter wanted to say there must be lots of good people, but not that many, you at least put your posts together, in one or a couple or alternate with other members of the forum.
Thank you so much for the kind words!!! Well, I do - the night was over - one by one replied to everyone, as much as I thought it was necessary. It's not my fault that there's nobody in the chat in the morning +7GMT!!! At lunchtime they just start coming up. Here I was chatting with you at night so you would not have noticed - it would have seemed that I was not here at all ... If they can't understand it, it's not my fault! Stupid people, what can you do?

Lesorub:

with a tee...

Not with the yen....) The Japanese say one thing (last I heard was a strong desire to strengthen the currency), in practice it's different again.

Lesorub:

with a tee...

Ilyusha, your GURA told you to sell the quid, not to buy)

vng_nemo:

..... Look at my last screenshot - price has returned to first speed and slowed down. Don't be lazy, take any tool and drag the turkey through history. You will find thousands of examples on different scales where this is exactly what happens. Because it can't be otherwise. From the word never.

The mighty have made such a mess here that no bloodhound would pick up the right trail. ))

Please point the finger at where to see the said screen and the indy.

Lesorub:

EUR/JPY in terms of selling could be considered...)

Lesorub:
treat the Pokémon...
They are already washed up and trying to get back on their feet, not interesting with them.

Lesorub:

The European and Japanese banks are now officially working in different directions and a fall in this pair has a high probability now.

vaz:
The European and Japanese banks are now officially working in different directions and a fall in this pair has a high probability right now.

first the debt, then all the news bullshit...

Lesorub:

first the debts, then all the news bullshit...

hee