FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1679

vng_nemo:

I told you, the indicator is thrown over, it draws everything by itself. It's hovering over the extremes. I tried to talk to you about it, but you didn't want to. If you have questions, ask them, but don't make a fuss.

The indicator needs two points. It also draws two velocity lines at speed 1 and 2 according to Gann. It also draws levels according to the rules in the original source. Channel boundaries too. It also draws a lot of other things, it's just that I have it disabled. I am willing to tell you about my work and show you how it is done and let you try. But only in constructive conversation. I won't respond to bullshit.

Two points what? Two extrema?

Why velocity lines (rays, I think) are differently sloped? What adjusts the angle?

That's enough for now... although there are still a lot of questions...

Where did you see a system, especially one with rigid parameters. I said it was a philosophy, a view of the market. Try trading on this system. And then we'll discuss it.

This is only a framework for the creation of trading systems. And you won't be able to trade automatically.

charter:

Yuri, I've already read about the beak, feathers and engine, but haven't had the brain to figure out how to use it in practice.

Downloaded the java-file, how to apply it?

P.S. Widely smiled Brown-Robinson-Reshetoff method. ))

You need to create a database of examples in CSV format, you can do it in Excel. Initial columns are, for example, values of indices or TA oscillators, and the last one: 1 - buy, 0 - sell. Well, the first two lines are the column names and units.

This file is fed to the software. In response, we get the code of the function, which has an output: more than zero - buy signal, less than zero - sell. The function is plugged into the Expert Advisor code and voila: mistresses, villas, yachts, billions, islands, real estate in London and other stuff.

Then, when you get a taste of it, bony comes and tells you that enough here to build a cool, and it's time to part with everything that you thought as personal property, because the customs will not let anything through, and searched, as Bat'ka Makhno on the Romanian border. After all, you won't need anything but your bare ass for the frying pan there.

That's the kind of cakes.

vng_nemo:

This is just a framework for creating trading systems. And there is no way to trade automatically.

Yet another misstep.

stranger:

A trading system with some rigid rules is a myth, my son)

It's like Ilya's stick, once he sticks, another to him, or even twice)))

buy a pound while it's cheap...

Yury Reshetov:

You need to create an example database in CSV format, you can do it in Excel. Initial columns are, for example, values of TA indices or oscillators, and the last one: 1 - buy, 0 - sell. Well, the first two lines are the column names and units.

This file is fed to the software. In response, we get the code of the function, which has an output: more than zero - buy signal, less than zero - sell. The function is plugged into the Expert Advisor code and voila: mistresses, villas, yachts, billions, islands, real estate in London and other stuff .

Then, when you get the taste for it, the bony one comes along and tells you that enough of this tough-guy stuff and it's time to get rid of everything you think is personal property, because the customs won't let anything through there, and will search you like Bat'ka Makhno at the Romanian border. After all, you won't need anything but a bare ass for a frying pan there.

That's the kind of cakes.

!!! )))

Is there your simple example here in the base so you can run it? I'll take it from here.

Nestradamus:

Two points what? Two extremes?

Why are the velocity lines (rays, I think), slanted differently? What adjusts the angle?

That's enough for now... although there are still a lot of questions...

Yes, two extremes, the zigzag knee.

The velocity is the first derivative of the parameter over time. That's why it looks like a ray on the graph.

It is divergent because the first ray is the rate of development of the previous process (a knee of the zigzag, the segment connecting the extrema) and the second ray is the speed halved relative to the first.

The slope is not adjustable, it is rigid. The angle between the segment connecting the extrema and the first velocity line is 90 deg and does not change when scaled.

stranger:

A trading system with some rigid rules is a myth, my son)

It's like Ilya's stick, once he sticks, another to him, or even twice)))

Why is it a trading system?

charter:

!!! )))

Is there your simple example here in the base so you can run it? I'll take it from here.

From memory, the CSV internals are for the XOR (exclusive or) function:
;a;b
;unit;unit
1;0;0;0
2;0;1;1
3;1;0;0
4;1;1;1

Copy it into some text file (notepad, not Word) and save it as xor.csv

After that, feed the software. You can also look in Excel, about how to create such files.

Lesorub:
Buy the pound while it's cheap...

What are you already full?

Don't you want to buy the Euro, it's cheap too?