FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1322

vng_nemo:
Spit it out. The smart will be interested, the stupid will laugh, the wise will understand. You can't ennoble the whole world against its will.
If a person is not interested in something, does that make him stupid? ))

Alexey Busygin:

Have you heard of the Chinese multiplication table? counts on lines and forms squares.

A very telling example of how to multiply large numbers in your mind.

Son, fix the euro sales, you already have miles there))))

mmmoguschiy-new:
If a person isn't interested in something does that make them stupid? ))
It makes him limited.

Shall we go like this today?)

vng_nemo:
It makes him limited.
It makes him the master of his life, knowing what he needs, because no one can know everything! And being interested in everything is the height of stupidity!

mmmoguschiy-new:
It makes him the master of his life, knowing what he needs, because no one can know everything! To be interested in everything is the height of folly!
You should be interested in everything that has to do with what you are doing. And what you do is what you live by.)

vng_nemo:
That makes it limited.
That's how I picture this monkey:

Oh - Gunn's corners - gotta look... looks... there's an ad on the side "binary options" - wow! gotta check it out... looks... "new super profitable BSA trading method" pops up in the middle of the screen - damn, that's interesting!!... must have a look... Oh, man, my whole life has gone by and I haven't had a chance to study it yet... pity

mmmoguschiy-new:
This is how I see this monkey:

O - Gunn's angles - we have to look... looks... there's an ad on the sidefor "binary options" - wow! I need to see... looks... "new super profitable BSA trading method " pops up in the middle of the screen - damn, that's interesting!!... must have a look... Oh, man, my whole life has gone by and I haven't had a chance to study it yet... pity

That's a bit of a mouthful.)

And Gunn and VSA is really interesting. VSA is just a name, an interpretation of volume, no matter how you look at it, but it all comes down to trading volumes, and if so, you have to look at futures and derivatives trading, because unfortunately we do not have access to spot volumes.

And now tell me how to call someone who looks at the price chart in MT, in this empty bucket, some figures, models, sticks ...?))

stranger:
Son, fix euro sales, you've already got millions in there))))
It's bad luck to show early.

stranger:

strange, have you seen a live market maker ?

The other day with another one... You know what he told me? :)