FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1317

mmmoguschiy-new:
just over twenty... I'm a Genius!
Well, no one doubts that! What are the other 19.9 words?

Alexey Busygin:
Well no one doubts that! What are the other 19.9 words?
That's for Starý - he's a philologist and he does the counting.

vng_nemo:

The picture is nice, but I have doubts how you will determine the bottom trend point in advance. It is beautiful on the history, but you show us in real time - look, guys, here is an arrow, where the price will eventually meet. Not many people can do it, not all of them. I've been looking for seven years - well, where's his button?

Z.I. Don't take offence at the clerk. I didn't mean it out of spite, but out of frustration. And I like to make fun of him, I'm a sinner. But if you don't understand something, I'll explain it to you. There's a good man who's been messing with me for four years and I'm working off my debts now, helping everyone, even the cheapskates.

I can show you in a day or two, a week at most, how you can predict it, but you can see. We'll talk a little later.

mmmoguschiy-new:
Let's troll, shall we?!

What are you drawing here? The price chart appears to be a bid/ask chart on a price/time scale? But how did you manage to put the time graph on the same scale! You don't have to draw it - it's already drawn - on the x scale! No? Theatre of the absurd

Or is there something else under the concept of time?

Mighty, you are wise beyond your years))))))

When you're buying on the asq do you think who's on the other side? ))))

stranger:

Mighty, you are wise beyond your years))))))

I knew it!!!

stranger:

When you're buying on the ascu do you think who's on the other side? ))))

Well, it's certainly not the time.

There's a bear on the other side, catching a fish.

In the meantime, the level has been spanked, it's not bad to retest and go on)

mmmoguschiy-new:
i knew it!!!

Well, it's certainly not time.

there's a bear standing on the other side fishing

The price is set by people, it is not set by itself, while prices are being set, time passes.

And there comes a point when a lot of people agree to buy (sell) at a set price and the other side is ready to provide that demand or supply.

That's the deal)

And here are yesterday's bai)

stranger:

The price is set by people, it is not set by itself, while prices are being set, time passes.

And the moment comes when a lot of people agree to buy (sell) at a set price, and the other side is ready to provide that demand or supply.

That's it)

So? In common parlance, this is called a tick. And what does all this have to do with that timetable and the price meeting over time?

stranger:

In the meantime, the level has been spanked, it's not bad to retest and go on)

So where to next? Down or up?

mmmoguschiy-new:
So where do we go from here? Down or up?

How should I know, I just showed you the principle of trading, half in fixes, half in boo and

That's how I always do it.)