FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1310

Alexey Busygin:
He was chasing a tiger, so he scratched
You shouldn't have. It's a logical entry according to the indicators. I don't agree with you, but that's the way you want it... About the tigers, that's an abstraction.

Alexey Busygin:
He was chasing a tiger, so he scratched
Where do you go? What's so interesting? I'm sick of that clown. He's about to give master classes for a fee.

stranger:
He's a real clown).
There's still a lot he doesn't know or understand, but he still believes in fairy tales.

vaz:
You shouldn't have. According to the indicators the entry is logical. I do not agree with them, but it is the way you want it... About the tigers - this is an abstraction.
There, the whole monitor is in buoys, what's so clever?) You may use buy-limits on the fall or sell-limits on the rise and you'll get the same result.

stranger:
Where do you go? What's so interesting? I'm sick of that clown, he's about to give master classes for a fee.

Paid? He's not afraid to embarrass himself!

Oh! It's been a busy day, all work and rush. I'm still going to bed.

Alexey Busygin:

Paid? He's not afraid to embarrass himself!

Oh! It's been a busy day, all work and no rest. I'm still going to bed.

He wants some money.)

vaz:
You should not. The entrance is logical according to the indicators. I do not agree with them, but they may do it the way they want. About the tigers - this is an abstraction.

logical? What's the logic there? Stop loss will work out and that's the end of all logic stop loss below the order rate, who trades like that amateurs.

That's why he has a smiley face, always depressed.

Alexey Busygin:
logical? What is the logic there? Stop loss will work out and the end of all logic stop loss is below the order rate, who trades like that dilettantes.

Won't work now, but the point of recruiting from 1.13?

Alexey Busygin:

logical? What is the logic there? Stop loss will work out and the end of all logic stop loss below the order rate, who trades like that amateurs.

That's why he has a smiley face, always depressed.

He's not dejected, he's serious) Not a dawg like us))))

Alexey Busygin:
logical? What is the logic there? A stop loss will work out and the whole logic will end with a stop loss below the order rate, who trades like that, amateurs.
The euro has very real prospects to go "wide" and "wrong". If I had traded without stops on the eu, the depo would have been down by now). I have a "not greedy" 745 owl nabbed. Very interesting, how do non amateurs trade in this situation?
Reason: