FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 791

Vizard_:
Ilyukha wrote shorts on the yen - till 1.1050, hold it )))).
And you have a stupid short, why with such a short target?
Or are you so fucking... special ? )))

Two accounts, two tests, one on m1 from Monday to Friday (I call weeks), the second m30, where there is a signal open everywhere, the targets (200,300,400....) - the current signals on euros signal was formed on Friday - I have not yet set TP, stop two at 70 total 140 (with stops I will still think). You just do not read what I write. here's a m30 screen.

I have already lost 1.1165 for today.

azfaraon:
I ask the moderators to ban
Vizard for insults

Vizard_:
I did not insult you in any way ... It's your own fault ... I'll write again, either here or in a letter ...

Ishim:

Two accounts, two tests, one on m1 from Monday to Friday (I call weeks), the second m30, where there is a signal open everywhere, the targets (200,300,400....) - the current signals on euros signal was formed on Friday - I have not yet set TP, stop two at 70 total 140 (with stops I will still think). You just do not read what I write. here's a m30 screenshot.

The price is 1.1165 for today.

1.1050, where is it? have you decided to leave us without trousers again?)

Vizard_:
ss)))))))) blonde gets in a taxi (TDI) and asks for an explanation of the engine arrangement - otherwise she won't go )))))) (unique forum, and who sends them...)

Vizard_:
1.1050 where is it? You decided to leave us without trousers again?)))
you have been without trousers for a long time judging by the messages of the stranger...

Ishim:
ss)))))))) blonde gets in a taxi (TDI) and asks for an explanation of the engine arrangement - otherwise she won't go )))))) (unique forum, and who sends them...)
I forgot to tell you yesterday...
When you go to the astral, say hello to Emka !
Will you do that?

I ask the moderators to ban

Vizard for insults

azfaraon:
I'm asking the moderators to ban you.

Vizard for insults.

You wrote as recently as last night:

"I honestly understand that there is nothing to do here ... because there is nothing interesting here ... One chatterbox (another word would do) ... No discussion on the case ... Give some figures, and want to get some discussion begins a stupid stupid (another word I could not find) pointing at some trade secrets )))) ... Good luck ... Goodbye"

So what's keeping you here?

azfaraon:

Yeah, don't get too excited.

and don't get all worked up about the shortcomings of this forum.

The guys here know a lot, even in contrast to other forums. Renka got a nervous breakdown when he understood the birth of a quote. Why waste time discussing rules that can be broken at any time? You ask a question-you will get an answer, shake off the answer from the husk ....... and it may be that it turns out to be information that you can not find anywhere else.

And if you want to spend time in prayer, silence and benevolence, go to the web page of the same name in the mountains or here - they won't say a bad word there, but Ishim, for some reason, always comes back here.