FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1397

Lesorub:

whose toothless? they're just tinted - the latest in smiley!!!

tooth-toning...

you don't know???

so what's up with the pound? or is it just for show?

The poundbulls have accelerated, but, are hesitant to strike yet. They're waiting for "C" time..:

Lesorub:

it's all been said for a long time...

open an hour, look at the candles, see the direction and TP for the sell...

I haven't dealt with the pound specifically. Looking for coffee. You can see the second lows of gold by the coffee grounds. Limit from 1070 no longer rolls.

Evgeniya Balchin:
let's go then), I could be wrong...)
That's why don't draw, he looks in a book and sees a figure.

charter:

On the Eurodollar:

1.0654 is the first daily resistance level.

1.0622 is the second daily resistance level.

Price has already broken through the current low at 0652, 0622 acts as a target for TP

charter:

On the Eurodollar:

1.0654 is the first daily resistance level.

1.0622 is the second daily resistance level.

vaz:
I haven't dealt with the pound specifically. Looking for coffee. On the coffee grounds the second lows of gold can be seen. Limit from 1070 no longer rolls.

The Gold Bulls have pushed the Bears back to the 633.48 level. Waiting for the Bears to respond. The market is monopolistic, judging by the negative S value:

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The Gold Bulls have pushed the Bears back to the 633.48 level. Waiting for the Bears to respond:

I didn't write it clearly. Sorry, but reread it yourself. I'm trying to figure out a specific entry right now. If you have something concrete - that's great...)

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

The pound-bulls have accelerated but, as yet, are hesitant to strike. They are waiting for the time of 'Ch'..:

Yusufhodja, won't they get their peepers ripped off there? ))))

At 49-50, I'll keep an eye on the buys.

vaz:
Фунт правильней вниз, однако после обеда куча событий и точно никто не скажет...)))

The pound goes down to 5194. Then down

vaz:
I didn't write it clearly. I'm sorry, but read it again. I'm trying to come up with a specific input right now. If you have something concrete - that's great...)
It is the Bulls of the monopolists, who are fed up with strong market Bears. However, the market (Bears) is fighting back hard against the Bulls of the monopolists.
Reason: