FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 785

Ishim:
You need to realise yourself that you are already on the second level - free from passions. (You should not feel like a slave, but like a son) (then you will take the powers that you need, I just listed the basic set - you will drown in the options). But you have to start with Spiritual development, with Meditations, with Prayers.

From these? ))

Vadens:
Yeah, that's about right. It's a bit of a shamanism thing to say.

Anatoli Kazharski:

From these? ))

He's the one who praised you))))

stranger:
It was HE who praised you))))
Yes, I felt a rush of energy in that moment. ))))

Anatoli Kazharski:

From these? ))

it's emotions )))) it was a joke ))))

Ishim:
I've told the theory before and you were present. (The price transforms the pool of traders - it knocks out the unnecessary (standing on the wrong side), and then drags the rest to the minus)

Teacher, let me ask you, in my stupidity I can't understand how someone can stand on the wrong side of the pool?

Thank you!!!

Ishim:
I already told you the theory and you were there.(The price transforms the pool of traders - it knocks out the unwanted(standing in the wrong direction), and then drags the rest to the downside).

It's like - so those who go to the market are dragged to the market by the price , and those who are already on the market, it's like, "Go to the market"?

Do I get it right, eh?

Vizard_:
I can't hold on any longer)))) I can't stop laughing ))))
"The Witnesses Ishimovs are the most fucked up sect in the world!!!
Long live the Teacher! )))))))))))
Nah )))) Fourth Level Adventists.)

Ishim:
this is emotion )))) it was a joke ))))
When you roll down a drunken stupor
Down an imaginary mountain into your own vomit,
You'll remember maybe in this moment of righteousness,

my series of cautions and slaps.

(with) The universe. ;)

Ishim:
you're a woodpecker, Tolik.
He likes to talk on distracted topics, by the way. You tell him more about the second level... and we'll listen.