FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 525

stranger:

I don't know who ONTI is, the only authority for me is HE)))

They are speculators in Africa)

Well, they picked up shorts in July, at what yen did they pick up, how much? Where do they have boo on these shorts? How many shorts they have closed and how many they have left? Did they buy 1250 contracts last week at 7270? And why do we need their trades? )))))

That O.T.I. guy's being a little tight-lipped.)

What the hell did I do... I don't know.

Strange

the simple dumb thing is not clear, sorry

if someone bought - then someone sold ---- pose should be zero,

how do i understand the phrase: speculators pose like this ?

an option:

any transaction in an exchange - has a passive side (the one who put the limiter in the bet) and an active side - the one who struck the standing limiter in the exchange,

we can tell from this who is a speculator and who is not:

mm - passive

speckles - active

is it true or not ?

stranger:
Eidler, why are you even in the market for a buckshot?
Why don't you buy it? It's a thing! I'm planning on having it for a year, stupid.

Is today the day of the dream?

Zogman:

strange

well the simple dumb thing is not clear, sorry

if someone bought - then someone sold ---- the pose should be zero,

an option:

any transaction in an exchange - has a passive side (the one who put the limiter in the bet) and an active side - the one who struck the standing limiter in the exchange,

mm - passive

speckles - active

is it true or not ?

if we judge in the language of fora - if one bought and the other sold, in a pose - both !!! one is up, the other is down. And there is no difference who is active and who is passive )) The only thing that distinguishes a passive from an active is probably the headlessness )) For 90% of the time it's a fact that somewhere near the market there is a stop, or there is uncle Kolya waiting for him around the corner.

How things work in the futures language - I can't say yet. Strange would know better.

mmmoguschiy-new:
In the language of forex - if one bought and the other sold, in the pose - both!!.. one is up, the other is down. And it makes no difference who is active and who is passive )) The only thing that distinguishes a passive from an active is probably the headlessness )) For 90% of the time it's a fact that somewhere near the market there is a stop, or there is uncle Kolya waiting for him around the corner.

How things work in the futures language - I can't say yet. Strange knows best.
What if one goes out of position or both?

mmmoguschiy-new:
if we judge in the language of forwards - if one bought and the other sold, in the position - both!!! one up, the other down. And there is no difference who is active and who is passive)) The only thing that distinguishes a passive from an active is probably the headlessness )) For 90% of the time it's a fact that somewhere near the market there is a stop, or there is uncle Kolya waiting for him around the corner.

How things work in the futures language - I can't say yet. Strange would know better.

So the phrase says - speculators (for example) are short - ,

and as you say - some are short - others are long - but which one is the speculator ?

Zogman:

strange

well the simple dumb thing is not clear, sorry

if someone bought - then someone sold ---- the pose should be zero,

an option:

mm - passive

speckles - active

is it or not ?

So?) It's zero if no one has sold and no one has bought)))

Just to understand, did they sell in July, is that what CITI wrote there ?)) To whom? Think about it))))

About passive and active is another tale)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Aleksey Vakhrushev:
And if one comes out of the pose or both?

Only the opposite pose and nothing else.

stranger:

So?) It's zero if no one has sold and no one has bought)))

Just to understand, did they sell in July, is that what CITI wrote there?)) To whom? Think about it))))

About passive and active is another tale)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

The pose is only covered by the opposite pose and nothing else.

I'll think about it - it's not clear yet - how to distinguish formally - speculative not speculative ?

" zero equals if no one has sold and no one has bought))) "

why ?

if a speculator sold to a speculator - what does the total position of the speculators equal - ZERO - right?

what are the sticks ?

salt everything against the quid ? while the quid is rising - when will it end and will it be ?