FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 447

>But I would still look for a middle ground and probably have to come back to this topic

>As an option, arbitrage between the forecast price and the price...
>and you might have to use ninja as an indicator...

Rena, what's this about?

lactone:

Bald ones don't inspire me at all)))

I'd rather suggest "dye it".

I'm a stickler for radical solutions. Why the half measures?

colleagues

We didn't fight like this before - what happened? No Margo? Eugenia is reading you...

iIDLERr:
I'm a stickler for radical solutions. What's the point of half-measures?
Cutting off the head is radical.

All right, gentlemen, let's change the tune.

new-rena:

Bingo!

That's the question, that's where it all started - is it respected or not? And what did everyone's deeply respected Strange, who essentially HAS been trading pips, call them, judging by audi and pound?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page385#comment_1804404

i've tried it 10 times on the yen. it looks like a pip, but the opinion does not change - the prospect of a significant drop. but i don't want to lose the money on principle.

Zogman:
to cut off the head is radical.
Fear Putin!

Bicus:

>But I would still look for a middle ground and probably have to come back to this topic

>As an option, arbitrage between the forecast price and the price...
>and you might have to use ninja as an indicator...

Rena, what's this about?

It was about SME volumes. When I graphically plotted the levels with SME, I got that there will always be buying at the top and selling at the bottom. That is, the currency market is a huge lock. The price is always tending to the middle of this lock. To display such a lock in real time, you can only use the information from such a source, in which it will be also in real time. The question is whether there will be a discrepancy between the current price in the forex market and the estimated price in the lock.

iIDLERr:
I've already tried it 10 times on the yen. it looks like a pip, but the opinion does not change - the prospect of a significant drop. but I don't want to lose the dough on principle.

aaaaaaaaaa

iIDLERr:
Fear Putin!
Allahu akbar