FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 71

iIDLERr:
funny, but puppet doesn't need the obvious connections. he has potatoes and gasoline in the same briefcase. and he doesn't care what he makes his money on.
he won't show the obvious ones... he's a Puppet)))
I personally don't give a shit about any of this... sometimes I wonder how many potatoes were sold
in the city... and not in one market... back alley... at a time like this... but no one says)))

Vizard_:
The flowers have wilted...
The seeds fall... The seeds fall...
Like tears...

Oops, wrong... The hokum brings hope.

Though the flowers have wilted,

The earth will accept their seeds...

Tomorrow's profits!

Zogman:

so when the price is 12 13 14 - they buy from him - so he is at a disadvantage - he sold at 12 13 and the price is 14 ....

Well, who says that at the same time someone is not selling to him at 13,14,15?

GopFX __:
Shit!!!

MM is obliged to be on 2 sides at the same time. And the potato market is not really relevant here. In the potato market, only the vendors are physically present. And their bids are displayed on the counter. No one knows the price of the buyers. Until the bidding starts. But it already looks like an auction.
From your example - MM must have had 2 bids present - to sell at 10 and to buy at 9!!! MM is not obliged to buy or sell at any point of time neither from himself nor from the other same MM who placed limit bid! It makes sense to do it if, as some people think, you need to move the price. But that's another story. We do this with other people.)
The price will go in any direction only after the real seller/buyer comes to the market.

P.S. This is not a bag (with potatoes).
Don't you get it?

GopFX __:
Well, who's to say that at the same time someone isn't selling to him at 13,14,15?
Я)))

Zogman:

Yes, that's the Flash boys book - the one I wrote you about, https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Boys:_%D0%92%D1%8B%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%86%D0%B8%D1%8F_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%A3%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BB-%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B8%D1%82

and I remember Bodek? I'm getting old.)

GopFX __:
Who says that at the same time someone is not selling to him at 13,14,15?

Well, if at one time they buy from him at 15 and he buys at 14 - that's his ideal -

The point of mm is to make money on the spread, not to manipulate the market.

but if we imagine the price is up - everyone is buying - buying rush - no one is selling

then you're at a loss.

iIDLERr:

Oops, wrong... The hokum brings hope.

Though the flowers have wilted,

The earth will accept their seeds...

Profit tomorrow!

Raindrops.
Silence...
The seeds swell...

Danila, I also figured it out:

see the difference between a limit and a stop?

Probably so - a stop is executed according to the market, and a limit is at a certain place

right ?

If a stop order is a huge limit order at XXX, it prevents the price from moving higher and lets the price fluctuate in that direction as long as you want,

and if someone sets a HUGE limit at XXX, it will immediately cause a price collapse - because the entire volume will hit the market and it will eat the glass until it eats it all up.

Vizard_:
Raindrops.
Silence...
The seeds are swelling...
Wizard, how can you discuss 2*2 all day and not understand a thing?))