Windows 10 - page 7

transcendreamer:
this is the first time i've seen this project, is it alive? what's the main gimmick? is it some kind of unix from the ms?
No, it's not unix. It's a brand new research project. An operating system based on .NET ideology. You can even download it and try to run it in a virtual machine, but I can't. You need an old Microsoft virtual machine.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
No, it's not the nicks. An entirely new research project. An axis based on .NET ideology. You can even download it and try to run it in a virtual machine, but I couldn't. You need an old Microsoft virtual machine.
These are old ideas, the developers have long lost the thoughts that drove the project

transcendreamer:
this is the first time i've seen this project, is it alive? what's the main gimmick? is it some kind of unix from MS?
Microkernel in managed code? LOL

Daniil Stolnikov:
A microkernel in managed code? LOL
You don't see that in your sleep.

Alexey Busygin:
That's something you don't see in your dreams.
and inside - programmes under a Java machine

Alexey Busygin:
What have you done?
Allow automatic updates in the Update Centre. Install whatever is offered. Voila.

Artyom Trishkin:
Allow automatic updates in the Update Centre. Install whatever is offered. Voila.
I've got everything enabled, the automatic update just last month ate up all the internet traffic, leaving me with 500MB for 20 days. Good thing the antivirus kept quiet or else I had to shut down all the shops.

It's hard for you. After all, this is the age of unlimited internet. You can't upgrade to 10 yet. You can only express a wish. It's due out July 29th. When I saw that badge, I was so excited. I've already seen 10 and I love it.

Grigoriy Chaunin:
It's hard for you. After all, this is the age of unlimited internet. You can't upgrade to 10 yet. You can only express a wish. It's due out July 29th. When I saw that badge, I was so excited. I've already seen 10 and I love it.
Oh, you have no idea how much.

Yeah, I got an invitation to upgrade to Win 10

Who has any recent experience on this subject?

As a reference here

http://www.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/windows-10-faq?ocid=win10_auxapp_context

Вопросы и ответы, а также советы по Windows 10 — Microsoft
  • support.microsoft.com
Узнайте ответы на часто задаваемые вопросы о бесплатном обновлении до Windows 10 и ходе его выполнения.