Windows 10 - page 3

The update is free for users of 7 and 8 faces. There is no catch here! In any case support as well as for Hrusha will be discontinued soon

It's a bit of a ponzi scheme, bottom line: When the time comes you'll get an update...

Vladimir Pastushak:

It's a bit of a ponce, bottom line: When the time comes you'll get the update...

So it was explicitly said, the update will come later.

It's like they're doing a social survey.)

Daniil Stolnikov:
Update is free for users of faces 7 and 8. There is no catch here! In any case support as well as for Hryusha will be terminated soon

Why not?

This is the first free update in my memory. Why would microsoft want it? Why don't they want to raise money for another new version?

I understand that I'm going to pay anyway. The question is how and when.

Nikolay Kositsin:

Especially since eight is crap for losers.

I've had both vista and eight working fine (several years without reinstallation, in active developer mode, and not just as a user).

Maybe it's the padding between the chair and the keyboard after all...?

No way! I'll put on Windows 98.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Why not?

It's the first free update in my memory. Why does Microsoft need it? Why don't they want to raise money for another new version?

I understand that I'm going to pay anyway. The question is how and when.

mine too. what's the question?

Ром:
No way! I'll put Windows 98.
Install Linux and forget it ))

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

How's that for a horse move? Received notification today (licensed 8.1 installed):

I don't know where to run. On the one hand it looks like a freebie, but on the other hand there's clearly a catch somewhere.

What to do? )

I had this pop up on my tablet :). I just switched the laptop on (didn't reboot, just brought it out of hibernation) and there's no such message yet.

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

I've had both vista and eight working fine (several years without reinstallation, in active developer mode, and not as a simple user).

Maybe it's the padding between the chair and the keyboard after all...?

It depends on how you work, I know people who still run Windows98 and some science geeks still jerk off to MS-DOS and take great pride in it! Some bend to the changing world and some bend the world to their liking. Nobody is dragging anybody forcibly. There is no such thing as taste or colour! Ancient Greek philosopher Diogenes lived in a barrel, and he was bragging about it. But he was right about one thing when he said that there are so many things in the world that he does not need. Why should you use crap just because you are an expert at taming it? Life is too short and you should choose the things that are worthwhile.

Daniil Stolnikov:
installed Linux and forgot ))
I have ubuntu as my second OS. But that's only for serious stuff. I'm a gamer.) For gamers, there's nothing better than vin.)