Windows 10 - page 12

Gennadiy Stanilevych:
I'm doing fine so far too. For me, MT5 is faster on 10. BUT the colours and contrast are off. Objects on the chart have shifted.
My colour scheme is still the same. I don't see any changes.

Gennadiy Stanilevych:
I'm fine with it so far too. For me, MT5 on 10 is faster. But the colours and contrast have been compromised. Objects on the chart have shifted.

Very strange, I don't see anything like that

But the windows interface is getting a little weird.

I've got this "stupid balloon" going around and around at the cursor, saying the system is busy. Maybe it's been loading something for an hour...

Artyom Trishkin:
I've got this "stupid balloon" going around and around at the cursor, saying the system is busy. Maybe it's been loading something for an hour...

make a triangle or switch to a more powerful computer )

What are the system requirements?

Artyom Trishkin:
Is it only when you visit this forum? In what browsers?

transcendreamer:

Very strange, I don't see anything like that

but the windows interface has become a bit outlandish

I've got it figured out. I went to the "screen settings" and it looks more familiar than the one I got after the autosetting by the windup.

Gennadiy Stanilevych:
I've got it sorted out. I've gone through the "screen settings" and it looks more familiar than what it looks like after being autotuned by the wind.
how do you do that? screenshots please!

transcendreamer:
How do I do that? Show me screenshots!
I'll show you a screenshot tonight of where to click in the settings to get to the right place. It's just that on my home computer the update went quickly yesterday. Came to work, can't update. The computer on the network can't see the upgrade to 10 for some reason. Stands 8.1. That's weird. Went offline. Connected my iPhone as a modem. Checked for updates. No. Error 80072EFE no connection to the update server, although there is internet. Who knows why it won't let me do an update on my work computer?

Gennadiy Stanilevych:
I will show you the screenshot tonight, where you need to click in the settings to go to the right place. Just on my home computer the update went quickly yesterday. Came to work, can't update. The computer on the network can't see the upgrade to 10 for some reason. Stands 8.1. That's weird. Went offline. Connected my iPhone as a modem. Checked for updates. No. Error 80072EFE. Who knows why?

judging by the error code - connection to microsoft server was interrupted, which is strange

it is possible to suggest that either (1) microsoft servers are overloaded due to the fact that everyone is downloading a new version

or (2) they have deliberately limited the streams by time

or (3) corporate policy may prohibit you to update - in this case, it is better to talk to the administrator

new-rena:

make a triangle or switch to a more powerful computer )

what are the system requirements?

Everything fits the requirements. And everything is quite fast in ten, but this balloon ... Now appears less, but still. Even when you move the cursor from place to place it "spins" at times...