Windows 10 - page 5

I did manage to get the notification to reserve the upgrade to Windows 10 to appear. I now have this in the Update Centre :)

Renewal reserved

Karputov Vladimir:

I did manage to get the notification to reserve the upgrade to Windows 10 to appear. I now have this in the Update Centre :)

It's not easy to get to the control panel in win 10, mind you, it's hidden behind 7 locks ....

Karputov Vladimir:

Congratulations, you've been caught...

Karputov Vladimir:

What did they do?

Daniil Stolnikov:
Pirate?
No, the licence was bought back in 2002)

Alexey Busygin:
So what did they do?

http://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/forum/windows_10-win_upgrade/%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%87%d0%b5%d0%bc%d1%83-%d1%83/18c82d65-8042-4717-b328-0827314b38b9

Page 10-11 with my comments.

P.S. I could barely write this comment from my mobile. It's almost impossible to type a reply and very difficult to paste anything in.

Почему у меня нет приложения Get Windows 10?
Почему у меня нет приложения Get Windows 10?
  • answers.microsoft.com
Видимо всё таки что то не так. Но ничего страшного, будут и другие способы поучаствовать в акции. Без Windows 10 вы точно не останетесь. Почему у всех друзей на пиратках, что самое смешное, пришло приложение  У меня точно такая же ситуация,только ноутбук asua n750jv (одна из последних и топовых моделей).Причем W8.1 установлен как на ноуте...

Karputov Vladimir:

http://answers.microsoft.com/ru-ru/windows/forum/windows_10-win_upgrade/%d0%bf%d0%be%d1%87%d0%b5%d0%bc%d1%83-%d1%83/18c82d65-8042-4717-b328-0827314b38b9

Page 10-11 with my comments.

P.S. I could barely write this comment from my mobile. It's almost impossible to type a reply and very difficult to paste anything in.

Honestly, I didn't understand anything anyway.

Alexey Busygin:
Honestly, I still don't get it.

Mike is capturing the market in this way so as not to leave Windows, first of all the pirates are getting hooked on the license, you understand the sea of upgrades, then they will get to the licensees, but most likely for a fee

This is war, the Pentagon, etc., because the Russians have decided to push their operating system, CPU and mother...

Ivan Vagin:

Mike is capturing the market in this way so as not to leave Windows, first of all the pirates are getting hooked on the license, you understand the sea of upgrades, then they will get to the licensees, but most likely for a fee

It is the war, the Pentagon, etc., because the Russians have decided to push their operating system, CPU and motherboard.

They still need to develop their own, and they are not very good at it.

In essence vivdows 10 is not better than previous versions, they only optimized the code and removed unnecessary fey, changed the wrapper and replaced some software with more usable. The 10 is more of a marketing ploy, not jelly beans. One thing bothers them, new windows, come out every year starting with 7. 7, 8, 8+1, 10. They skipped 9, I think 9 is a very scary number for them, maybe the Freemasons advised them to do 8 then 8.1, it's like 9 and then 10.