looking for a partner with a high-frequency trading system - page 12

sanyooooook:

It looks like he was chatting in private with someone and got through to them, or maybe it's been cleaned up.

ZS: He's weird, his profile is weird and his behaviour is weird.

Sannooooook!!! :-)

Absolutely right, IMHO.

PPSSY: You got a picture on your nickname from your wedding or what? :-)

He was banned before my question in the first post of this page.

Just a joke, about pairs.

We have currency. E U G Ba total of 6 pairs E/U , E/G , E/B , U/G , U/B , G/B . We can rotate any of them if we want. G/B = 1/B/G.

Conclusion: If we analyze the base of pairs, E U G B, then we can draw an unambiguous conclusion that only one pair out of six, will be more interesting to work with. And so on. Why do an analysis of all pairs?

R0MAN:

Sannooooooook!!! :-)

Absolutely right, IMHO.

Pyssy: Do you still have a picture on your nickname from the wedding or what? :-)

No, there's no flower in the pocket. )

sanyooooook:
No, there's no flower in the pocket. )

А! Got it... There was a field... a flower in a pocket... I see.)

Who is looking for a manager, I can recommend Berezhny, his name is Vitaly. He is an excellent trader and does his job well. I am working with him for the second month, it is too early to draw conclusions, but his feedback is excellent. I have no doubts about his profitability and acceptable drawdown. I have been working with this trader for a long time, at least for 5 years. The main thing is that he has been working with investors for at least five years. He has a good reputation as a trader. You can write to me in a private message - I will give his contacts or share my experiences. I will share my experience. He has a Facebook page, you can google it and find it. I will not post the link or else I may get banned))

liagold:
Who is looking for a manager, I can recommend Berezhny, his name is Vitaly. He is an excellent trader and does his job well. I am working with him for the second month, it is too early to draw conclusions, but his feedback is excellent. I have no doubts about his profitability and acceptable drawdown. I have been working with this trader for a long time, at least for 5 years. The main thing is that he has been working with investors for at least five years. He has a good reputation as a trader. You can write to me in a private message - I will give his contacts or share my experiences. I don't want to write the link or else I may be banned))
What is this PR campaign? ))

Vitaly Berezhnoi (or Berezhnov), isn't this MMCIS? Or am I wrong? There seems to be a "Revival of MMCIS" planned.

Does anyone know 100% what happened to this company and who is to blame? There is a lot of negative information on the internet.

Is it true? REN TV.

tt455:

Does anyone know 100% what happened to this company and who is to blame? There is a lot of negative information on the internet.

In their "lifetime" they have screwed everyone they wanted, so run away from them as fast as you can.

Yes, the investors were frightened, running as fast as they could.