Market prediction based on macroeconomic indicators - page 33

Олег avtomat:
ek gayrophile hit a nerve... ;)))
Take your time. Where's the macroeconomics, where's the momentum, where's the market :)

Алексей Тарабанов:
Take your time. Where is the macroeconomics, where is the momentum, where is the market :)
:) all the indices are all downward momentum !

Олег avtomat:
:) all the indices are going down !
Sorry.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Sorry.
for the indices? ;)))

Published: 1 Aug. 2015 г.

Олег avtomat:
For indexes? ;)))
To a controlled dynamic system.

Олег avtomat:

it's getting boring here... :(

However, how the US and European indices are stomping down ;)

When do American-philic-Europhilic expect a rapid growth? And to what heights?

;)))

Do we divide everybody into insiders and outsiders? Are we looking for hidden meanings in historical events? Reading the yellowed Truth from the Stalinist times? Loosen your brain from the propaganda bullshit. Look at the world more simply. We are all "humans" here, living in the same house - Earth. We all have the same goals: to have a family, earn money, buy a house, a car, a summer cottage, be healthy. Politicians take advantage of us to achieve their selfish ends, trying to portray the other side as the enemy, and those who have moved into enemy territory as traitors. Although I live in the USA and discuss American indices, I have the same critical attitude towards the American president as I do towards the Russian one.

About the predictions. My predictions about the market a couple of dozen pages ago may be wrong but they won't change. Yours will redraw depending on how the current month behaves. It's easy to look back and say the market is trending down. But you cannot predict when it will stop trending because you are using lag predictor - price.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Here's to a controlled dynamic system.
Correcting my mistakes, which is not easy.

Vladimir:

Do we divide everyone into insiders and outsiders? Looking for hidden meanings in historical events? Reading the yellowed Pravda from Stalin's time? Loosen your brain from the propaganda bullshit. Look at the world more simply. We are all "humans" here, living in the same house - Earth. We all have the same goals: to have a family, earn money, buy a house, a car, a summer cottage, be healthy. Politicians take advantage of us to achieve their selfish ends, trying to portray the other side as the enemy, and those who have moved into enemy territory as traitors. Although I live in the USA and discuss American indices, I have the same critical attitude towards the American president as I do towards the Russian one.

About the predictions. My predictions about the market a couple of dozen pages ago may be wrong but they won't change. Yours will redraw depending on how the current month behaves. It's easy to look back and say the market is trending down. But you cannot predict when it will stop trending because you are using lag predictor - price.

Volodya, we do not predict, sorry.

The world has never been a homogeneous place.