Emotions when trading - page 39

Globtroter:
I don't know what you're thanking me for. All right, then. Thank you, too.
I get it. It's an emotion! :-D This thread has turned into a thanksgiving thread :-D

There is a man here among us who hides in the crowd and pokes his finger... I won't say who he is... But he'll know himself right away.
Especially for you, man:
Earlier, the assumed target at 1.0829 was reached at a profit. I moved the target to parity, which is not unreasonable. And instead of being surreptitiously sarcastic, you'd better do some market analysis and work on yourself. Otherwise you will sit in deficit. Because wishing evil to another, you get it back. And besides, it does not characterize you in the best way.

Globtroter:
There is a man here among us who hides in the crowd and pokes his finger... I won't say who he is... But he'll know himself right away.
Especially for you, dear one:
The previously assumed target at 1.0829 was achieved at a profit. I just moved the target to parity, which doesn't make no sense. And instead of being sarcastic, you'd better do some market analysis and work on yourself. Otherwise you will sit in the red. Because wishing evil to another, you get it back. And besides, it does not characterize you in the best way.
I don't recognize myself :-D

mmmoguschiy:
I don't recognise myself :-D
He does not take part in this branch of the forum. But he reads this thread. He reads everything I write.
And every time he visits my profile page he feels a sense of embarrassment.
Quite an unpleasant person.

Globtroter:
He does not take part in this branch of the forum. But he does read this thread. He reads everything I write.
And every time he visits my profile page, he feels a sense of embarrassment.
He's a very unpleasant person.
Could I have a little more privacy, please? Interesting!

Alexey:
Could I have a word in private? Interesting, after all!
Sent.

Couldn't be more open-minded. I've already been banned by the admins for a couple of days. When I indirectly approached him, they considered it an insult and banned me.
The man acts from behind his back. Or from afar (on those threads where I am not). He easily joins the discussion and inserts a post that has nothing to do with the subject or the discussion.
At the same time he inserts a post that only contains numbers. And these figures mean the level in the pair Eur/Usd. I gave this level as an example in one of my posts...
How Radical you have to be to do that... :-))
Anyone interested - feel free to contact me. I'll send it to you in person. At least you'll know the real Troll's face. There's no telling where else he might have gone wrong. You should read the whole forum, all the threads.

On the subject of emotions in trading, I gave the example of a bunker inside a trader. The bunker doors are sealed. All emotions have to be sent there. You need a clear, bright head. Not burdened with anything.
A trader is like a man skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He must get away from danger. Avoid a problem or an unpleasant story... To do everything so as not to engage in direct contact. In the same way, a trader must try to save himself from unnecessary problems. Get rid of all ballasts which can distract or dissipate attention. A trader needs to work on himself. And that is why a trader has a lot to do.

Globtroter:
On the subject of emotions in trading, I gave the example of a bunker inside a trader. The bunker doors are sealed. All emotions have to be sent there. You need a clear clear head. Not burdened with anything.
A trader is like a man skilled in hand-to-hand combat. He must get away from danger. Avoid a problem or an unpleasant story... To do everything so as not to engage in direct contact. In the same way, a trader must try to save himself from unnecessary problems. Get rid of all ballasts which can distract or dissipate attention. A trader needs to work on himself. And that's why a trader has a lot to do.
Do yoga, it helps to enlighten your mind. Unless, of course, no one with their apologies will flatter you.

Alexey:
Do yoga, it helps in enlightening the mind. Unless, of course, someone with their apologies is flattering.
I've never thought about Yoga. But it helps me in enlightening my mind. It is the best educator. If I am wrong, it does not take long for me to get an answer. Often I had to watch the retribution. And if so, it means that there is still work to be done and things to be corrected. I have long noticed that the main difficulty in trading on the Exchange is psychology. And I focused all my efforts on it. I couldn't understand why... Why...? And when I understood it - I fixed something and it disappeared. Probably any trader could write a whole book about his tricks and tricks to fight the Beast. Anything will do. Anything, as long as it helps.