Emotions when trading - page 42

mmmoguschiy:
and water sharpens stone.

Be water - © Bruce Lee
Energy (power) can evaporate water. The circle is complete.

MIG32:

MIG32:
And Bruce Lee doesn't last forever :-D

Globtroter:
I can't bear to look at all this...
I couldn't stand it and opened a new real account. Sent in $9.28... Already in the market.
Emotional!!! So you think the probability of continuing the pullback is already in the past? ))

mmmoguschiy:
emotionally!!! so do you think the possibility of a continued backlash is already in the past? ))
History shows that when several heavyweight causes come together - a period of "fearless aggressiveness" sets in...
By heavyweight causes are meant the following criteria:

1) General market conditions.
2) Absence of any levels in the way (free fall).
3) Capital flowing from Europe to the US (gigantic cash flows).

4) The market wants parity and is not paying attention to anything.
5) ...
6) ...

Although I am of course in favour of a pullback. The drawdown is needed for adjustments and additions. But there isn't one. A pullback is super possible. But it cannot be large. Which in turn allows you to be more aggressive. You can wait years for such periods. They are cycles.

In the current bull super-cycle, the dollar is only halfway through...
Investors hungry for some return are being forced to buy dollar-denominated assets as returns elsewhere, such as the Eurozone, have simply disappeared.
Previous super cycles lasted for about seven years and, within those cycles, the USD appreciated against a basket of currencies by 50% on average.
Since 2012, the USD has appreciated by 23% against its G10 peers, suggesting that by now it is only halfway through both in terms of time and scope of growth...

Globtroter:
In the current bull super-cycle, the dollar is only halfway through...
Investors hungry for some return are being forced to buy dollar-denominated assets as returns elsewhere, such as the Eurozone, have simply disappeared.
Previous super cycles lasted for about seven years and, within those cycles, the USD appreciated against a basket of currencies by 50% on average.
Since 2012, the USD has appreciated by 23% against its G10 peers, suggesting that only half of the way through both in terms of time and scope of growth has been completed by now...
The other half, is below ground!

Globtroter:
History shows that when several heavyweight causes come together - a period of "fearless aggressiveness" sets in...
By heavyweight causes are meant the following criteria:

1) General market conditions.
2) Absence of any levels in the way (free fall).
3) Capital flowing from Europe to the US (gigantic cash flows).

4) The market wants parity and pays no attention to anything.
5) ...
6) ...

Although I'm all for a pullback of course. Not for the new account, but for the first one. Drawdown is needed for adjustments and additions. But there isn't one. Rollback is super possible. But it can't be huge. Which in turn allows you to be more aggressive. You can wait years for such periods. These are cycles.
I know it myself )) I was asking about the pullback ))

Alexey:
The other half, is below the ground!

These days, central banks are actively training to use a new, unconventional method of regulating the economy. It is so-called negative interest rates. This methodology has not been used before. Zero or near-zero rates were used, but negative rates... Well, that started after 2008. Anyway, monetary policy rules the markets now.

mmmoguschiy:
I know that myself )) I'm talking about rollback.
If there is a rollback, SkyScraper will die.
But the Dollars Keeper will live on and will only increase. There is already a lot of room for maneuvering.
I have already given several reasons why SkyScraper started. There is more than a 50% chance of success in this situation. There's less than half a percent chance of defeat. Besides, if he dies, I won't be poorer.