Emotions when trading - page 38

Globtroter:
These are not fairy tales. I was wrong, it's not the Koran, it's the laws of Shiri'ah.
Here is a screenshot from the office:

as far as faith is concerned trading is a Sin ))

mmmoguschiy:
If we talk about faith trading is a Sin ))
Who knows, who knows. Our ancient ancestors were far more strongly religious than today's generations. And they traded and bartered amongst themselves. And it was not considered a sin. On the contrary, such a relationship resulted in the creation of monetary measurements.

Globtroter:
Who knows, who knows. Our ancient ancestors were far more strongly religious than today's generations. And they traded and bartered amongst themselves. And it was not considered a sin. On the contrary, it was a relationship that resulted in the creation of monetary measurements.
If we look at the relationship as a reference, yes)) If we look at it the way we have it... ))

Globtroter:
This is not a fairy tale. I was wrong, it's not the Koran, it's the laws of Shariah.
Here's a screenshot from the office:

This is a screen Your RoboForex does not know why it was made, just one broker was making such conditions and everybody liked it. In order to keep up with the others and not to lose clients they began to offer such terms in large quantities. The reason is trivial, to reduce the amount of payouts from the swap. Before there appeared Islamic accounts, swap was dripping everywhere and they used to pay out part of the money. Amounts were insignificant, traders on the stake, lost more than the trader could earn during the whole history, and then the stake changed the vector and became the main reason of bankruptcy. In the future all brokers will give up the swap, they will consider it unprofitable and prohibit it. They will impose restrictions on the amount of positions, all this is related to the change of the margin vector. On the one hand, it looks ridiculous and looks like madness, and on the other hand, when $1 turns into $100 in half a year, and how, by sinking, rather than due to traded profit. That's where the horror will hit them. This is what is called an Islamic project.

Honestly, I myself am laughing at what is written, but it may be, so we can laugh together until it is not.

There are no-swap accounts and no fees .

MIG32:
There are accounts with no balance and no fees .

and no balance...

and no money at all ;)))

MIG32:
There are accounts with no fees and no commissions .
Spread accounts, Islamic accounts.

Globtroter:
Probably everyone among them is trying to bring something new, interesting or relevant to the market. In the ranking of brokers Alpari is on the first place with 107 billion while RoboForex is on the sixth with 2 billion. However, Alpari doesn't offer for example VPS server, while Robo does. In general, it is interesting to observe the evolution in brokerage segment. They have a kind of competition too. For sure they will show the wonders of modern mathematics...
Thanks for this post!

transcendreamer:
Thank you for this post!
I don't know what you're thanking me for. All right, then. Thank you, too.

Globtroter:
I don't know what you're thanking me for. All right, then. Thank you, too.
And thank you for this one.