Emotions when trading - page 32

Alexey:
Pink glasses.
Nope :-) Dark ones. I don't want anyone to see my eyes. And from the sun so as not to squint.

If you look from 4 o'clock, there is a rebound looming. The level of 1.14590 is activated today....

Right, I'm off to work. I'll see you tomorrow. Good luck, everyone.

Globtroter:
Nope :-) Dark at all. I don't want anyone to see my eyes. I don't want to squint from the sun.
As the grannies say about the black glasses, hide their shameless eyes

Globtroter:
And the only way to do that is to trade in the direction of the main trend. That's the only way to put a position in the black. Another thing is that more time may be required.
Exactly - it may take a very, very long time! And what if the EUR starts consolidating for any length of time - 6 months... 12? During this time, you will sit and quietly watch as you stand there in a drawdown? You could make money...

Alexey:
Why, why, why?
It's boring here, unemotional :-D Wouldn't you at least argue about something?

I see no one else is interested in why you go minus. Well, since I promised to wise up - maybe someone will find it useful.

So let's take the rough dollar-ruble exchange rate. The bank. I just came from there - buying 61 selling 65. The spread between the purchase and sale is as much as 4 roubles! They're out of their minds, the bastards! :-D Well, not about them now. In general, we decided to buy a little Franklin. Let's say for 1000$. Let's buy. Buy we are 65 because the word "sale" in the bank means the price at which they sell to us (and we do not them). We got off for this pleasure is not much or no more than 65,000 rubles. Everything seemed to be fine, it would seem. Gave 65,000 received 1,000. Where does the minus come from? And the minus will appear in the event that you at the same point in time sell your $ 1000 back to the bank. You won't get 65,000 back, but only 61,000. Bye-bye 4,000 pieces of wood.) It is this difference that is recorded in your deposit at the time of the transaction - the difference between the buy and sell at this point in time. In most cases you will immediately notice it, especially if the spread at that moment is big enough - more than 1 pip. All currency pairs spend most of the time in a relative flat. The movements do not occur that often. That's why you will be able to fix this minus with the naked eye and even have time to enjoy it to the fullest :)

mmmoguschiy:

I see no one else is interested in why you're losing money. Well, since I promised to wise up - maybe someone will find it useful.

So let's take the rough dollar-ruble exchange rate. The bank. I just came from there - buying 61 selling 65. The spread between the purchase and sale is as much as 4 roubles! They're out of their minds, the bastards! :-D Well, not about them now. In general, we decided to buy a little Franklin. Let's say for 1000$. We're buying. Buy we are 65 because the word "sale" in the bank means the price at which they sell to us (and we do not them). We got off for this pleasure is not much or no more than 65,000 rubles. Everything seemed to be fine, it would seem. Gave 65,000 received 1,000. Where does the minus come from? And the minus will appear in the event that you at the same point in time sell your $ 1000 back to the bank. You won't get 65,000 back, but only 61,000. Bye-bye 4,000 pieces of wood.) It is this difference that is recorded in your deposit at the time of the transaction - the difference between the buy and sell at this point in time. In most cases you will immediately notice it, especially if the spread at that moment is big enough - more than 1 pip. All currency pairs spend most of the time in a relative flat. The movements do not occur that often. That's why this disadvantage will be noticed by you with the naked eye and you will even have time to enjoy it :).
This is called the spread. The Central Bank has been forcing me to look at this minus for half a year now.

mmmoguschiy:

I see no one else is interested in why you're losing money. Well, since I promised to wise up - maybe someone will find it useful.

So let's take the rough dollar-ruble exchange rate. The bank. I just came from there - buying 61 selling 65. The spread between the purchase and sale is as much as 4 roubles! They're out of their minds, the bastards! :-D Well, not about them now. In general, we decided to buy a little Franklin. Let's say for 1000$. Let's buy. Buy we are 65 because the word "sale" in the bank means the price at which they sell to us (and we do not them). We got off for this pleasure is not much or no more than 65,000 rubles. Everything seemed to be fine, it would seem. Gave 65,000 received 1,000. Where does the minus come from? And the minus will appear in the event that you at the same point in time sell your $ 1000 back to the bank. You won't get 65,000 back, but only 61,000. Bye-bye 4,000 pieces of wood.) It is this difference that is recorded in your deposit at the time of the transaction - the difference between the buy and sell at this point in time. In most cases you will immediately notice it, especially if the spread at that moment is big enough - more than 1 pip. All currency pairs spend most of the time in a relative flat. The movements do not occur that often. That's why this disadvantage is caught by the naked eye and you can even enjoy it to the full :)
What an interesting observation.

MIG32:
It is an observation worth paying attention to. You can make large transactions through banks and it won't affect the exchange rate, but in the speculative forex market, it might.

MIG32:
Shocked myself - I still can't get over it