Emotions when trading - page 35

Globtroter:
Yes, I will sit in both slack and flat. I'll sit tight and watch. And if I can add to it... If I have to, I will wait for a year. It is better to use drawdowns and flat, but still earn than to chase the price and let everything go down slowly and surely. That is exactly what happens. I have a clear action plan for the current situation. I have nowhere to rush. On the Exchange, you can never be in a hurry. 6 to 12 months, Eva won't be "kondybat". This has never happened before in history. It is a major pair with the highest trading volumes in the world. If my retracement model doesn't work, well, I'll have to take a smaller profit (profit, not loss)... In that case, I will simply change my target. Instead of 1.08290 I will set the target at 1.00000. And on the way to the parity I will use sells. That is the science.

P.S. I did not watch the video. No sound. It is better to describe in words what the plot is about.
Volumes are volumes. They have absolutely nothing to do with direction and its variability!!! :)

There are subtitles in the video. Nevertheless, it will be more self-ironic with sound :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Here's a great example:

"Suppose I owe a rouble to Larry. Larry owes a ruble to Victor. Victor owes a ruble to me. But no one has any money. Give me a ruble. Let's say, here comes... Mikhail Vassilyevich Lomonosov and buys a glove from me. For a ruble. I give that ruble to Larry, because I owe him. We're even. Larry gives the ruble to Victor. He owes him. They're even. Victor gives the ruble to me. We're even. Right? But then Lomonosov comes in: "Why do I need one glove?" Indeed. He gives me the glove, I return the ruble. I am wearing gloves. Lomonosov with a ruble. And we don't owe anybody." © Oligarh x.f.
An excellent example, from the category of the circulation of water in nature. Only if Lomonosov does not buy a glove from you, you will still owe each other. Then where is the solution?

Alexey:
That's a great example of the water cycle in nature. Only if Lomonosov doesn't buy a glove from you, you will still owe each other. Then where's the solution?
It's more of a money-mass cycle :-D
As for Lomonosov - it is clear to everyone that this is an abstract example. The solution? Create a demand for the sale of the glove )).

mmmoguschiy:
It's more of a money-mass cycle thing :-D
As for Lomonosov - it is clear to everyone that this is an abstract example. The solution? Create a demand for the sale of the glove )).
Or for the sale of debt.

Alexey:
Or for sale, debt.
or so :-D

mmmoguschiy:
Or so :-D.
It's fashionable nowadays to sell debt. But there should also be rules governing the sale of debt.

mmmoguschiy:
Here's a great example:

"Suppose I owe a rouble to Larry. Larry owes a ruble to Victor. Victor owes a ruble to me. But no one has any money. Give me a ruble. Let's say, here comes... Mikhail Vassilyevich Lomonosov and buys a glove from me. For a ruble. I give that ruble to Larry, because I owe him. We're even. Larry gives the ruble to Victor. He owes him. They're even. Victor gives the ruble to me. We're even. Right? But then Lomonosov comes in: "Why do I need one glove?" Indeed. He gives me the glove, I return the ruble. I am wearing gloves. Lomonosov with a ruble. And we don't owe anybody." © Oligarh x.f.
What if Victor has drunk the ruble, and Lomonosov comes with a claim?

MIG32:
What if Victor had drunk a rouble and Lomonosov came with a claim?
He'll sell a second glove! And will say thank you to Victor.

There must be a historical error in this scheme. Lomonosov came barefoot to the capital. Rather he bought a shoe. And if a cow cost 3 roubles back then, the shoes must have been Italian or at least ADIDAS.

MIG32:
There must be a historical error in this scheme. Lomonosov came barefoot to the capital. Rather he bought a shoe. If a cow cost 3 rubles back then, the shoes must have been Italian or ADIDAS.
It all depends on when exactly he came and where he went :-D