Emotions when trading - page 37

Gentlemen, where's the emotion? It's all back to trading again. Bazaar but no emotion !!!!

Argo:
Gentlemen, where's the emotion? It's all back to trading again. Bazar, but without emotions !!!!
When it will be 1:1 then emotions will be there and not only emotions, but now the preparation and setup for this event

Argo:
Gentlemen, where's the emotion? It's all back to trading again. The bazaar but no emotion !!!!
Everything's fine. Everything's going according to plan. Emotions subsided a long time ago.
When there is already floating profit - the room for maneuvering increases dramatically.
This allows to make impressive figures.

Globtroter:
Everything's fine. Everything's going according to plan. Emotions have long since died down.
Except we won't reach parity in a couple of months. It's a miscalculation. Although...
It's something to think about. When there's already floating profits, the room for manoeuvre increases dramatically. It allows you to make impressive numbers.
Why was the chart removed? You entered the market well.

Alexey:
Why was the chart removed? It's a good entry into the market.
It takes up a lot of space. Posted here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/globtroter
By the way, some currency pairs can be traded with positive swap... :-))
Cool theme. The maintenance of positions is free (in fact, the opposite is the case - they pay for it). The so-called positive swap.
Some traders choose pairs with positive swap and trade on them, which allows them to roll over positions for free over the weekend or the next day.

Globtroter:
It takes up a lot of space. Posted here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/globtroter
By the way, some currency pairs can be traded with a positive swap... :-))
Cool theme. The maintenance of positions costs free of charge. The so called positive swap.
Some traders choose pairs with positive swap and trade on them, which allows them to take positions over the weekend or the next day for free.
The broker can waive the swap altogether, right?

Alexey:
The broker can waive the swap altogether, right?
Yes, and in fact, for example, roboforex has both swap and commission. The description says that some religions (e.g. Islam) are not allowed to have positions on swaps for Koranic reasons. But they can have positions on commissions. At first I traded a few days without sw aps. Then I looked at the descriptions and immediately closed everything and transferred. There's not a small figure being taken off periodically.
As far as I remember, not so long ago EUR/USD also had positive swap. Now it is negative for some reason.

Globtroter:
Yes, and in fact, for example, roboforex has both swap and commission. The description says that some religions (e.g. Islam) are not allowed to have positions on swaps for reasons of Koranic compliance. But they can have positions on commissions. At first I traded a few days without sw aps. Then I looked at the descriptions and immediately closed everything and transferred. There's not a small figure being taken off periodically.
As far as I remember, not so long ago EUR/USD also had positive swap. Now it is negative for some reason.
Come on, you really believe in these fairy tales.

Alexey:
Come on, you really believe in these fairy tales.
They are not fairy tales. I was wrong, it's not the Koran, it's the laws of Shiri'at.
Here's a screenshot from the study:

Laws of the Shire

RichFX5:
An important part of the market is emotional preparedness. Many beginners ignore this topic, and it is very important when trading. I used to trade on a demo account and had no emotions. Everything changed when I got a real account. It feels totally different and the most important thing is to stay calm from the very beginning. With time you will get used to it and everything will become normal.
We are not so sure what to do when you start to feel emotionally involved in this situation.