Emotions when trading - page 33

Alexey:
This observation is worth paying attention to. You can make large transactions through banks and it will not affect the exchange rate, but in the speculative forex market it might.
They say that after December 15 they bought up all the currency from banks and some skilled traders were dumping it for 150 :-D

mmmoguschiy:
They say that after December 15 they bought up all the currency from the banks and some skilled traders were selling it for 150.
There are some who are using the rush for their own purposes.

Globtroter:
Right, I'm off to work. I'll see you tomorrow. Good luck, everyone.
Cheers!
I heard a rumor they made a video about you:

Alexey:
It's interesting to see what he's been scribbling. Now he's had a bit of a publicity stunt, so he threw in
Read it carefully. I was just summarizing someone else's research. And I don't need the publicity. It is published at my own expense as part of the "Improving Financial Literacy" and will be something like a textbook that is designed for high school and 1-2 year students.

Argo:
Read carefully. I was just summarising other people's research. And I don't need the publicity. It is being published at my own expense as part of the "Financial Literacy Program" and will be something like a textbook which is designed for high school and 1-2 year students.
Oh, my God! And future bankers and economists will learn from such information. The world is in for a disaster.

Alexey:
What a mess! And future bankers and economists will learn from such information. The world is clearly in for a disaster.

No, it is too late to teach them. But who will take their place? If you knew what adults are answering to elementary questions about the possible profits of the same banks. Well, this is certainly in the humour section. And I faced with the fact that traders who consider themselves gurus in matters of investment and capitalization are complete ....Not to mention the Origin of money (many of them believe that they are "printed on Xerox"), and gold is for gnomes from a diligent office from the Nile.

In all seriousness my opponent probably hasn't gone through that school, so I don't think it's necessary to challenge him.

I can ask a dozen and a half questions about investing in myself and I am MORE than sure that 80% of them will be wrong. It's not because I'm very quiet intelligent but because those who know the right answers visit forums very rarely.

Argo:

No, it is too late to teach them. But who will take their place? If you knew what adults are answering to elementary questions about the possible profits of the same banks. Well, this is certainly in the humour section. And I faced with the fact that traders who consider themselves gurus in matters of investment and capitalization are complete ....Not to mention the Origin of money (many of them believe that they are "printed on Xerox"), and gold is for gnomes from the diligent office from the Nile.

In all seriousness my opponent probably hasn't gone through that school, so I don't think it's necessary to challenge him.

I can ask a dozen and a half questions about investing in myself and I am MORE than sure that 80% of them will be wrong. It is not because I'm very quiet smart but because those who know the right answers visit forums very rarely.

About two days ago, I watched a movie about Afghanistan and saw a story about our military taking the Afghans hostage. This is a true example of speculation worthy of respect with all the rules of market trade. You have to learn from such examples, you immediately get an understanding of what's what.

mmmoguschiy:
Exactly - it could take a very, very long time! And what if the euro starts to go into consolidation for as long as you like - 6 months... 12? During this time, you will sit and quietly watch as you stand there in a drawdown? You could make money...
Yes, I'll sit in the drawdown and in the flat. I'll sit and watch quietly. And if I can, I'll add to it. If I have to, I'll wait a year. It is better to use drawdowns and flat, but still earn than to chase the price and let everything go down slowly and surely. That is exactly what happens. I have a clear action plan for the current situation. I have nowhere to rush. On the Exchange, you can never be in a hurry. 6 to 12 months, Eva won't be "kondybat". This has never happened before in history. It is a major pair with the highest trading volumes in the world. If my retracement model doesn't work, well, I'll have to take a smaller profit (profit, not loss)... In that case, I will simply change my target. Instead of 1.08290 I will set the target at 1.00000. And on the way to the parity I will use sells. That is the science.

P.S. I did not watch the video. No sound. It is better to describe in words what the plot is about.

Argo: who know the right answers visit the forums very rarely.
Maybe they don't write themselves... But they do read them. When I ask intelligent people something, and if they do not want to answer themselves (for example because of the complexity and versatility of the answer) they say yes you on the forum sit down, they say, read. And you will understand everything. Always and everywhere, if you need an answer to any question, but you only have a computer and the Internet, it is sufficient to read the forums. That's why they were created, to store people's thoughts. And to pass on to posterity.

Alexey:
There are some who take advantage of the frenzy.
Yeah, they buy 15 fridges and then can't sell them. :-)) All those who ran to the shops and exchange offices at the time were financially uneducated, greedy people. I remember watching them in silence. Nowadays there is such a thing as a personal account where you can perform all these operations without having to queue and without losing anything. The exchangers are just screwing them over.
In addition, it is not patriotic. Then there is no need to whine and moan that we are living in a bad way when they themselves dump the ruble at the drop of a hat. I do not feel sorry for them. And I do not pity those whose travel agencies went bankrupt at the moment when these tourists were on holiday abroad. The country is in danger and they go to our enemies to support their economy... Isn't our country enough? Our country is small...?
Those 21 Egyptians also went to Libya to work. As they always did. They didn't think in any way that they would be executed.