Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 309

It doesn't matter how much you invest, it's how much you're willing to buy.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
It doesn't matter how much you invest, it's how much you're willing to buy.

I realised that I shouldn't expect to understand the basics. Consumerist.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

"If I find out that someone at JP Morgan is trading bitcoins, I will instantly fire them for two reasons: it's against our rules, and it's stupid."

The correct reading is: "buy in silence."

and it was for $3,000.

Let me tell you a true story from the 1920s. There was rampant inflation in the country. The old Bolsheviks came to see V.I.L. - Vladimir Ilyich, in view of inflation we propose to issue a one billion dollar note. Ilyich looked at them sternly, "Comrades, I agreed to a thousand, I agreed to a million, but a billion is not allowed by my Party conscience!

The old Bolsheviks bewailed, but there was nothing they could do, and they had to give the order to stop inflation.

--------

SZZY: Meanwhile, hungry idealist Pasha Korchagin was swinging a pickaxe at the Komsomol construction site.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

"If I find out that someone at JP Morgan is trading bitcoins, I will instantly fire them for two reasons: it's against our rules, and it's stupid."

Popular hokum ) and the hokum is because JP Morgan is kinda involved in money laundering schemes

Комбинатор:

Popular hokum ) and the hokum is because JP Morgan seems to be involved in money laundering schemes

there's always been money laundering, bitcoin is new.

that was a big publicity stunt.

fxsaber:

I realised that I shouldn't expect to understand the basics. A consumer.

I'm a light bulb man, as long as I don't buy at the peak.)

There are approximately 1 trillion dollars in cash worldwide. Just imagine what would happen in the event of a cryptocurrency meltdown. There is no doubt that the powerful players have such plans, otherwise why would there be such a race at all? And the price is pumped up not naturally by the market, but by means of manipulation. In particular, there is a cryptodollar equal to the common one, and it too is being mined by a very narrow group of stockbrokers. The mined cryptodollars are exchanged for other currencies, which pushes them up. At the moment, the total capitalisation of cryptocurrencies exceeds $300 billion. That's enough to shake up the global financial system. It's enough to charge $10 billion in cash to cause a chain reaction. It could happen at any moment. Older bankers, who have seen a lot in their lives, understand this better than anyone else. That is the point, not that they are "behind".

The capitalisation of all cryptocurrencies combined exceeds $300 billion. At the same time, all the cash dollars in the world are approximately 1 trillion. That's just it. Imagine what would happen in the case of mass cryptocurrency laundering.

Sergey Vradiy:

The capitalisation of all cryptocurrencies combined exceeds $300 billion. At the same time, all the cash dollars in the world are approximately 1 trillion. That's just it. Imagine what would happen if cryptocurrencies went bankrupt on a massive scale.

Maybe a trillion, but what does it matter? Volume is not determined by paper. It is the same in Russia. And further on, the share of paper will only shrink. I very rarely use banknotes myself, I just carry some cash just in case.

Cash is mainly for criminals, black wages and grannies who don't believe in electricity.

Sergey Vradiy:

Thecapitalisation of all cryptocurrencies combined exceeds $300 billion. At the same time, all the cash dollars in the world are approximately 1 trillion. That's just it. So imagine what would happen if cryptocurrencies were to go bankrupt on a massive scale.

A completely empty figure.