Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 308

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Guys, I'm in too, I'm in too! We're sitting up to 2,000 bucks, you can't intimidate us with a tap!

Told you: "Don't be a patsy" ))))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

See highlighted, one word is missing - universal. Everything is theoretically possible, communism is theoretically an ideal system, but reality is hitting the idealists hard in the face. Man is wolf to man, even in the same pack. Drugs are evil? Yes. Can they be defeated by a universal effort? Yes easily, but in an ideal world where there are bad drug dealers and ideal rulers, police etc. The real outcome is known to all. Let alone any crypto.

Are the same offors evil to the states? Yes. Have they been shut down? No. Instead of crushing offshore islands in an hour, the mighty US is climbing onto BV for some fuckin' reason. Ever wonder why that is?

Offshore was taken up as soon as they needed to get into a big fat pocket. Criminal activities are systemic, so the fight against them is eternal.

Crypto, on the other hand, is a threat to the System, so it is far more likely to be destroyed than the drug business.

fxsaber:

Offshoring was taken up as soon as a big, fat pocket was needed. Criminal activities are systemic, so the fight against them is eternal.

Crypto, on the other hand, is a threat to the System, so it is far more likely to be destroyed than the drug business.

If you buy all crypto, it will not be a threat but part of it )

And it is not stored offshore, it is stored everywhere.

ZS: whoever made it understood that

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

If you buy all the crypto, it will not be a threat but part of it )

You can buy extra ammunition for an online shooter. It will become as much a part of the System as the crypto.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

And it's not stored offshore, it's stored everywhere.

ZS: whoever made it understood that

That can't be an argument at all.

fxsaber:

Offshoring was taken up as soon as a big, fat pocket was needed. Criminal activities are systemic, so the fight against them is eternal.

The rf does not fight offshore companies, but those who have money there, but do not belong to the Family.

They did not take them on, they just wagged a finger at them.

fxsaber:

You can buy extra ammunition for an online shooter. It would become as much a part of the system as crypto.

Crypto isn't from the moon, it's already part of the system.

So should we cut it out? Should we just accept it? Adapt to the new reality.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

In russia, they are not after offshore companies, but those who keep money there, but do not belong to the family.

I do not follow the Russian Federation much, so I am 100% incompetent.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

crypta isn't from the moon, it's already part of the system.

so should we cut it out? should we just accept it?

maybe already?

Instead of another ruble collapse, which is uncomfortable before the elections, why not just have a crypto collapse? ))

"If I find out that someone at JP Morgan is trading bitcoins, I will instantly fire them for two reasons: it's against our rules, and it's stupid."

It's correct to read "buy silently"

and it was for $3,000.
Глава JP Morgan назвал биткоин "мошенничеством"
Глава JP Morgan назвал биткоин "мошенничеством"
  • www.vestifinance.ru
Гендиректор крупнейшего банка США по рыночной капитализации сравнил наиболее популярную на текущий момент криптовалюту с "тюльпановой манией", которая "плохо кончится".

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

Crypta is not from the moon, it is already part of the system.

A terminological and philosophical statement that has zero constructive value. One can accept or reject this Axiom as one likes.

so should we cut it out? maybe just embrace it? adjust to the new reality

Without understanding the essence is the way of the majority. Becoming aware of what is going on is useful. I am interested in this.