Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 231

TheXpert:
They looked at the figures and forgot about the action :)
They are feeling out the situation, maybe later they will reduce it to a figure.

TheXpert:
They looked at the numbers and forgot about the promotion :)
is it only for the web? have they not invented anything for MT4?

I wonder if the methaquotav cloud can't be used for mining (I haven't the faintest idea how it works))

so much clean energy is idle )

sanyooooook:

I wonder if the methaquotav cloud can't be used for mining (I haven't the faintest idea how it works))

so much clean energy is idle )

let's first write for bruteforcing rar archives :)

sergeev:
let's first write for bruteforcing rar archives :)

http://thelocalhost.ru/brutfors/

So, what's to break after the rar? ))

Брутфорс
  • thelocalhost.ru
Брутфорс (от английского brute force — полный перебор или метод «грубой силы») – один из популярных методов взлома паролей на серверах и в различных программах. Заключается он в том, что программа-взломщик пытается получить доступ к какой-либо программе (например, к почтовому ящику) путем перебора паролей по критериям, заданным владельцем...

sanyooooook:

I don't have the faintest idea how it works )

Theoretically it's possible, but practically it's unlikely to pay off. After all, one hash is approximately two to the thirty-second power of hashes. I.e. more than 4 billion hashes to go through. And over the lifetime of the cloud, only one and a half billion tasks have been completed.

One and a half billion executed tasks in MQL5 Cloud Network.

And the pools pay such a pittance for one hash that it does not even pay back the commission.

Of course, you could use OpenCL to connect this thing, and it would probably be worthwhile. But it would be better to go to Mathemat or MetaDriver - they draw some fractals on GPU.

Reshetov:

Of course, you can connect it via OpenCL, then it would probably work? But it would be better to go to Mathemat or MetaDriver - they draw some fractals on GPU.

They have a problem with Microsoft's strategy (Windows services cannot create OpenCL processes). Theoretically there are options to overcome this, but I'm not sure it's not worth it. In particular, I think that mining will not pay off. Other options for using OpenCL in the cloud may be more profitable, just not clear which ones. (So, you can keep generating ideas, maybe something will shoot up.)

Reshetov:

Theoretically it is possible, but practically it is unlikely to pay off. After all, one hash is approximately two to the thirty-second power of hashes. That is, more than 4 billion hashes need to be gone through. And over the lifetime of the cloud, only one and a half billion tasks have been completed.

One and a half billion executed tasks in MQL5 Cloud Network

Do not confuse a full-fledged calculation task (with shipping and synchronization of the entire market environment) and a trivial hash calculation.

Renat:
Don't confuse a full-fledged history calculation task (with delivery and synchronisation of the entire market environment) with a trivial hash calculation.
It is clear that you have to use mat mode. But it won't pay off anyway, will it?

komposter:
It's clear that you have to use mat mode. But it won't pay off anyway, will it?
What exactly won't pay off?