Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 233

TheXpert:
All the trading that can be done on the API does not essentially require a terminal.

I read, reread, don't understand )

I have missed or omitted a word).

sanyooooook:

I read, reread, don't understand )

Whether there's a word I've missed or left out.)

Comma after the API.

Yoschik:
After the API, comma.
that's how it's understood ))

TheXpert:
All the trading that can be done on the API does not essentially require a terminal.
I need mql to write the logic on it afterwards. I am accustomed to MT, and I need the api to reduce the coms.

TheXpert:
Nah, I'm just here to help you out. All the trading you can do on the API terminal essentially doesn't require it.

There may be situations where there is an API, but there is no standard terminal. Then first we start a terminal with API (to have a history and the ability to work with it), and once the terminal has been created, why not adapt it for trading, it is convenient. By the way, while the speed of mining is not so high, it is not so high.

By the way, while mining speed is not falling down, but the complexity is still constant. Here is a graph of actual speed, reduced to my initial power

Renat:

For ordinary tasks it is very applicable, just think in terms of batching calculations

So why don't you show me some examples? For ordinary tasks.

sanyooooook:
I need mql to write the logic on it afterwards. I'm used to MT, and I need an api to reduce commissions.
And what will be the difference in commission?

sanyooooook:
I need mql to write the logic on it afterwards. I'm used to MT, and I need an api to reduce the koomsa.
The logic will be fundamentally different. Everything is very different there.

MoneyJinn:
And what would be the difference in commission?
20%

TheXpert:
The logic will be radically different. It's a hell of a lot different.
I'm aware of that.