Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 226

TheXpert:
You have to look and count. And if you get in, you have to be very careful. Concerns are legitimate.

Well, I took a chance on 10 millibits :). I have to wait for the statistics to build up, according to the first blocks it turns out that at a constant speed I will pay them back in 200 days. Speed of course will fall, but I'm inexperience in this business, I can not yet predict how fast.

P.S. And if you take their average speed per day, then for 2 months, and it's already closer to the typical figures for the asics.

200 is a lot at once. It's almost unrealistic. It's a linear calculation, it doesn't take much into account.

TheXpert:
200 is a lot at once. It's almost unrealistic. It's a linear calculation, it doesn't take much into account.
Well, let's see, for the sake of science 10 millibits is worth it :). I must also take into account that I can at any time sell my gigahesh back (of course the value will also drop over time). The most interesting thing is of course whether reinvestment of income will be able to compensate for the loss of speed and inflation of my Gigachets. If so, a chain reaction is possible :))

Candid:
Well, let's see, for the sake of science 10 millibits is worth it :). I can sell my gigahesh back at any time (of course, the value will also drop over time). The most interesting thing is of course whether reinvestment of income will be able to compensate for the loss of speed and inflation of my Gigachets. If so, it may cause a chain reaction :))
Bitcoins to buy and gigahes to sell - we are speculators.

Young:
Bitcoins to buy and gigahesh to sell - we're speculators
Yeah, too bad they don't have a metatrader yet :)

Society is in pain (under the rubric of morasses)

more on the web.

"The US FBI found itself in possession of the largest amount of virtual Bitcoin coins. This was primarily due to the closure of the Silk Road online shop and the accompanying seizure of its owners' assets.

There are currently more than 144,000 Bitcoins in the FBI's virtual wallet. That's between $85 million and $120 million, depending on the exchange rate of the virtual currency.

Thus, in the overall ranking of the richest Bitcoin holders, the US FBI is in second place, just behind Satoshi Nakamoto, one of the founders of this virtual currency, who has one million Bitcoins in his possession, distributed across different wallets.

Experts believe that around 250,000 people worldwide own at least one Bitcoin coin. At the same time, therewere 100,000 fewer in 2012."

I looked at the charts at the beginning of the year, the bit price was 10 quid, and at the beginning of the year it was a strong buy, now it is losing, so I think they will go to 10)

Screenshots from MetaTrader platform

BTCUSD, W1, 2013.12.21

Distel Enterprise, MetaTrader 4, Real

BTCUSD, W1, 2013.12.21, Distel Enterprise, MetaTrader 4, Real

Thinking of buying a little bit at 280:

sanyooooook:

Why process positions that opened unsuccessfully, they have already opened, they can only be closed at a disadvantage or wait for a reverse bifurcation.

The code is for checking if there is something in this direction or not (maybe I was not looking that way).

i have not yet seen proof from anyone who says MT4 arbitrage at btc-e, on the one hand, this is the right thing to do to attract competitors,

i have a pretty good idea to use arbitrage indicators for btc-e, but i have a pretty good idea to use arbitrage indicators for btc-e.

The arbitrage slippage indicator when trading a set of 5 (!) instruments. The exchange commission per full trade is 2%.

The value of the slippage is measured in percent. My account is demo. No state)).

Chart BTCUSD, H1, 2013.12.21 14:42 UTC, Distel Enterprise, MetaTrader 4, Demo