Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 110

In the long term, if cryptocurrency exchanges don't change their engines, they will die. So far, only BTC-E has taken a step in the only right direction.

Cumbersome low-liquidity arbitrage is of interest only to poor students and enthusiasts. It's easier to market maker for now.

а если арбитраж внутри МТ4 то тоже не катит. комсы много и не успеешь, с веб-биржи моментом перекрывают там комса 0.2, т.е. там раньше начинают перекрывать арбитраж, и в Мт4 остаётся только хвост

You have only theoretical reasoning. There is synthetic arbitrage on BTC-E (I watched it many times) from 0.25% and it lasts so long that you can even trade it by hand.

hrenfx:

It's easier to market maker for the time being.

Try it, I think trading will be more interesting with you.

hrenfx:

You have only theoretical reasoning. There is synthetic arbitrage on BTC-E (I watched it many times) with 0.25% and it lasts so long that you can even trade it with your hands.

Well, I'm not so good at practice )

i can only chat on forums )

I don't know how to practice ) I only know how to talk on the forums ).

sanyooooook:

Well, I don't know about practice.)

I only know how to talk on the forums )

Likewise.

That may have sounded pejorative. But really, if you wanted to investigate synthetic arbitrage on BTC-E, you would almost immediately see arbitrage opportunities.

Perhaps you lack a bit of technical infrastructure and some theoretical basics to see this.

On the previous page is a screenshot, see what short term flashes, don't get tired of moving your hands.

It's not hard to automate. It's not the flashes, it's the pouring of bestbands that have a small gap inside the cup. Somebody's just a little market maker...

hrenfx:

Similarly.

That may have sounded pejorative. However, indeed, if you wanted to investigate synthetic arbitrage on BTC-E, you would almost immediately see arbitrage possibilities.

Perhaps you lack a bit of technical infrastructure and some theoretical background to see this.

), have you checked arbitrage on the demo?

sanyooooook:
), have you checked on the arbitrage demo?
Real with zero deposits.

In the long run, if cryptocurrency exchanges don't change their engines, they will die. So far only BTC-e has taken a step in the only right direction.

There's also a kraken and another one, I can't remember. There are futures. But btc-e rules indisputably.

I wonder why this thread is so much livelier than on mql4

hrenfx:
Real with zero depo.
I hesitated, I will double-check.

(bleep) took it out on the light.

Who can guess how much my little one has already mown? )

Then when he stops ploughing we'll have to post it and laugh.)