Bitcoin and everything associated with it. The home of cryptomaniacs and their adversaries. - page 295

Комбинатор:
Sort of likehttps://melonport.com/
Hmm ) very similar.

Microsoft and CME Group at EntEthAlliance. I think it would be interesting )

Комбинатор:
Did anyone have enough money? ) Good asix should not cost more than $15 per Gcf now. Anything more in bitcoins will probably never pay off and there's a big risk of it also in dollars.

Bumped into ***

The terms are too sweet: purchase of capacity (investment) from a few dollars, payback from 6 months.

Has anyone looked into this topic?

First of all [don't (Artyom Trishkin)] post ref links.

Secondly, I have never seen a cloud mining service that gives you a normal advantage.

Комбинатор:

Secondly, I have never yet seen a cloud mining service that gives me a decent return.

Still, going back to the previous question, 5-10% per month is not a normal plus? Moreover, 5% was the default, but by experimenting with "tools" I got 10%.

Yes, I don't see a payback in 6 months yet, i.e., straightforward to withdraw, but with the profitability that is available now, it turns out to be 12 months.

The downside is that the investment cannot be recovered because the "capacity" bought cannot be sold.

Of course, it is a little bit scary to invest a large sum of money and I cannot help thinking: "Is this another scam?

At least a year to pay off in the current realities? Of course that's not a normal perk, it's worth looking at the difficulty curve to be sure.

I see.

But the same 10% per month (11% to be exact) is described by the same person in JW, but at the end of the year 15. And the complexity, as I understand it, has changed over that time.

Flag on the play

On the subject of cloud mining, I threw, like that, a small amount in one project and another project gave me free capacity for the test, as a result, the first project with 100% yield per year still seems to work, but the second with 300% yield per year deflated at once. I do not know how to use them, they do not do anything good. Another scam.