Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 10

Alexey Volchanskiy:
You're right, why did this old post come up? Someone posted a comment and then deleted it?

Well, if the subject has come up, I'll give you my five cents. :)

In March 2008 I entered the market to trade shares. At first I must have been lucky, although I already had a slow system written in Excel. So I did not lose anything and even won.

I started to study TA and I started to fail, which was compensated by the work of the system. Then I asked on one of the forums, what should I do? They explained me in several posts. After that everything was fine. Until September (October) 2008, when the shorts were banned. The system, of course, ceased to work. How to trade without shorts in a falling market - I have no idea. :) I left the market before shorts were allowed. I had no idea about futures.

In short, there is no need for any long term courses to trade in the market. It is enough to read books, take nothing for granted, and have friendly people around who can give you some pointers.

Yesterday and today, topics from many years ago started to come up, and there is a rotation of sorts.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Yesterday and today themes from many years ago started popping up, so there's a sort of rotation going on.
And it happens, I thought it was someone who brings up topics on purpose. After all, all you have to do is write "meow", the topic pops up from the coffin, and then delete your post. Well I do not even look at the date of the last post, so I answered )))

I teach my strategy, average return about 100% per year with safe trading volumes. Write to me and we will discuss.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Yesterday and today themes from many years ago started popping up, so there's a sort of rotation going on.
Everything new is well forgotten old, that's probably the reason.

Oleksandr Tymofieiev:
I teach my strategy, average return about 100% per year with safe trading volumes. Let me know if you'd like to discuss it.
Do you place any stops?

Igor Volodin:
Do you put the stops?
it's easy to find out - yes he puts the stops

Oleksandr Tymofieiev:
I teach my strategy, average return about 100% per year with safe trading volumes. Email me to discuss.
What is safe trading volume? What is the difference between safe and dangerous volumes?

Evgeny Belyaev:
What are safe trading volumes? What is the difference between safe and dangerous?
Apparently this is the secret of the strategy)

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And that happens, I thought it was someone who brings up topics on purpose. After all, just write "meow", the topic will come out of the coffin, and then delete your post. Well I do not even look at the date of the last post, so I answered )))
Probably need to add a bit of mystique to the subject

And the topic really came up!