Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 6

IvanIvanov:
I want to be a master trader!

Hello, Ivan!

Have you found a teacher?

From my own vantage point I share: a teacher is someone who gives stable data (eliminates chaos and false data in your head) and gives you the experience of using it in practice.

You can tell by the comments on the forum(mah). Good luck with that.

Of the public figures I would recommend Gerchik. In my opinion, he corresponds to these two criteria.

perepel, if you summarize everything you have said, it turns out that you do not need a teacher, but a working TS.

That is, the role of the teacher is that he formalized your own TS, clearly and unambiguously explained where you need to look (chart/indicator) and what button to press ("buy" or "sell") to get a profit. And all the rest is of no interest to you. Right?

As for the lecturers at brokerage companies, of course they cannot teach how to trade profitably, because their task is just to provide the necessary knowledge about the market, analysis methods, psychology, etc. And whether you are able to use this knowledge correctly depends only on yourself. Well, it's like with education: for example they teach you construction for 5 years, but it doesn't mean that after graduating from university you will be able to build a house.
And by the way, if a person teaches, it's not necessarily for personal gain. We do not live only by material values. Some people like to teach others.

About the MQL-trainer, I think you're looking in the wrong direction. First you need to learn programming in general, to master the basic principles. And only then deal with a specific language (in this case, MQL). For if a person knows how to program, for him it is not very difficult to master this or that programming language (the only difference will be in the syntax and a set of commands). So it is better to start with some tutorial "for dummies" by the example of some popular language, for example C or Basic.

Heroix:

True worthwhile knowledge in this field is not passed on like this, for it is a secret behind the seven seals.

Good luck.

More precisely: it is a secret behind the seven seals, even for those who think they have such knowledge ... :)

2 IvanIvanov- remember the expression about the circle of knowledge - the more I know, the more I do not know ... ?

Since the greatest influence on the markets has the psychology of participants, the solution should be sought in the same way as for the most complex game - poker ... And the solution lies on the surface - money will always show itself, you just have to watch patiently...

P.S. If for modeling the market it was enough for me to formulate obvious errors, for modeling poker, I couldn't even formulate these errors, except for one - not to risk all the money ... :)

P.P.S. If you've mastered C++, you won't have any problems with mql... the problem will be in the strategy... if saxo "bank" is the authority you're looking for - he can't even guarantee stops, so there's nothing to learn from... :)

Lizar:

Hello, Ivan!

Have you found a teacher?

From my own vantage point I share: a teacher is someone who gives stable data (eliminates chaos and false data in your head) and gives you the experience of using it in practice.

You can tell by the comments on the forum(mah). Good luck with that.

Of the public figures I would recommend Gerchik. In my estimation he meets these two criteria.

Hi Konstantin!

Yes I did :-) He's always been around... you just need a little persistence... ask more and louder questions to the world around you, and he'll answer...

I respect Gerchik for being specific, he doesn't reveal anything new, but he is very convincing.... insist on his point of view... and persistence helps to achieve goals...

How are you doing with MQLs? I have the idea, the decision algorithm is formal absolutely, but there's a factor that I can't figure out, and it exists because I see its effect as a consequence... Sometimes my order goes in the red. I can't figure it out...

meat:

perepel, if you summarize everything you have said, it turns out that you do not need a teacher, but a working TS.

That is, the role of the teacher is that he formalized your own TS, clearly and unambiguously explained where you need to look (chart/indicator) and what button to press ("buy" or "sell") to get a profit. And all the rest is of no interest to you. Right?

As for the lecturers at brokerage companies, of course they cannot teach how to trade profitably, because their task is just to provide the necessary knowledge about the market, analysis methods, psychology, etc. And whether you are able to use this knowledge correctly depends only on yourself. Well, it's like with education: for example they teach you construction for 5 years, but it doesn't mean that after graduating from university you will be able to build a house.
And by the way, if a person teaches, it's not necessarily for personal gain. We do not live only by material values. Some people like to teach others.

So what :-) What's wrong with requesting.... may the beggar be rewarded.....

As for the MQL teacher, I think you're looking in the wrong direction. First you need to learn programming in general, to master the basic principles. And then deal with a specific language (in this case, MQL). For if a person knows how to program, for him it is not very difficult to master this or that programming language (the only difference will be in the syntax and a set of commands). So it is better to start with some tutorial "for dummies" by the example of some popular language, for example C or Basic.

I agree, good strategy....

moby_dick:

More precisely: it's a mystery behind the seven seals, even for those who think they have such knowledge... :)

2 IvanIvanov- remember the expression about the circle of knowledge - the more I know, the more I don't know... ?

Since the greatest influence on the markets has the psychology of participants, the solution should be sought in the same way as for the most complex game - poker ... And the solution lies on the surface - money will always show itself, you just have to watch patiently...

P.S. If for modeling the market it was enough for me to formulate obvious errors, for modeling poker, I couldn't even formulate these errors, except for one - not to risk all the money ... :)

P.P.S. If you've mastered C++, you won't have any problems with mql... the problem will be in the strategy... if saxo "bank" is the authority you're looking for - he can't even guarantee stops, so there's nothing to learn from... :)

I know, I know...

In Sachs the communication with clients is better than at other brokers, everything is measured in comparison, their target audience is from 3000$ but in Russia they lowered the bar, recently it was $10000

:-) I know a lot of newbies who are disappointed in many things - just after phone conversation with some cuckoo from brokerage company, and since then they are upset and can't find themselves....

IvanIvanov:

So what :-) What's wrong with asking.... May the beggar be rewarded.....

Because all the responsibility for the TC is shifted to the teacher. If then this teacher's TS does not produce profit, then it turns out that the teacher is bad, he taught badly)) Although the teacher may have already traded by another TS, or changed something in it. The market is fickle, one must be able to adapt and search. But the applicant is not interested in all this, he wants the eternal engine to make money, and without unnecessary chatter )

meat:

The teacher is personally responsible for the TC in question. If then this teacher's TS stops profitable, then it turns out that the teacher is a bad teacher, badly taught)). Although the teacher may have already traded by another TS, or changed something in it. The market is fickle, one must be able to adapt and search. But the applicant is not interested in all of this, he wants to have the eternal engine to make money, and without unnecessary chatter.)

It's not at all obvious where this conclusion about responsibility comes from...

And the fact that you need to learn a working strategy - this is obvious - ....

Imagine that when you go to train as a driver, a person has had five or six accidents (caught stoppers) and could not even return to the point where he started because the car was out of order.... okay yeah.... or you'd end up in the hospital... :-)

At the driving school it's nonsense, but in trading it is the norm?

As for the fact that the market is changing and the systems are no longer working, it's also the mentor's job to help the newcomer, maybe he will understand it with time, the question is how much it will cost him...

IvanIvanov:

Hi Konstantin!

Yes I did :-) He's always been around... you just need a little persistence... ask more and louder questions to the world around you, and he will answer...

I respect Gerchik for being specific, he doesn't reveal anything new, but he is very convincing.... insist on his point of view... and persistence helps to achieve goals...

How are you doing with MQLs? I have the idea, the decision algorithm is formal absolutely, but there's a factor that I can't figure out, and it exists because I see its effect as a consequence... Sometimes my order goes in the red. I can't figure it out...

Ok. Answered in private.

IvanIvanov:

About the MQL teacher, I think you're looking in the wrong direction. You first need to learn programming in general, to master the basic principles. And only then deal with a specific language (in this case, MQL). For if a person knows how to program, for him it is not very difficult to master this or that programming language (the only difference will be in the syntax and a set of commands). So it is better to start with some tutorial "for dummies" on the example of some popular language, for example C or Basic.

Agreed, good strategy....

It's different for everyone. I last wrote labs in pascal before mql, long before I met MetaTrader. But i started with mql2, which was much easier to use than mql4 and mql5. May be it helped that I was studying Pascal, as the syntax is still similar.

If you know a little bit of syntax, I think that it's better to start with mql, because you can immediately think of problems to solve, and it will be more fun and efficient. And starting with C, for example, you have to learn some IDE, to understand the structure of the program console/guide, etc. And what is there to write? Another calculator? Not interesting, isolated from the subject area, which will slow down the process, and the main thing here is passion and interest. In addition a bunch of articles and kodobase. And of course you must first take apart a few foreign programs, simultaneously modifying them and seeing what happens.