Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 15

Vladimir Baskakov:
In many countries, forex is banned or equated to bookmakers. There is a reason for this. I think ALL forex tutors are either naive profiteers or outright crooks
List of countries where forex is banned please.

Serqey Nikitin:

If you think a little with your head, you can remember that no matter who's opinion, there are 5% of successful traders in forex, who KNOW how to make stable profits when trading...

The question is: what do you think of these Successful Traders and how do you find your Guru or Mentor?

Not 5, but 1% and they are market makers, insiders.
And only spade sellers, who do not take risks at all, make money. And the shovels are broken.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Not 5, but 1% and that's market makers, insiders.
And only shovel sellers, who take no chances at all, make money. And the shovels are broken.

Yes, the typical behaviour of the Loser who can't establish a profitable trade...

Starts looking for those to blame for his failures (cheaters, insiders...), but does nothing to remedy the situation - just negativity and all sorts of criticism of everything and everyone...

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, typical behaviour of a Loser who can't establish profitable trading...

Starts looking for those to blame for his failures (cheaters, insiders...), but does nothing to rectify the situation - just negativity and all sorts of criticism of everything and everyone...

Well, you should not talk about losers. Everyone knows who the benchmark loser is here, trying to teach everyone

Vladimir Baskakov:
Not 5, but 1% and that's market makers, insiders.
And only shovel sellers, who do not take any risks at all, make money. And the shovels are broken.

I do.

You're new here, judging by your registration date. And you know a lot.

What are you doing here, then?

copyfx777:

Really.

You're new here, judging by your date of registration. And you know a lot.

What are you doing here, then?

I don't understand the connection: you're new here, what have you forgotten? Where is the logic?

Vladimir Baskakov:
I don't understand the connection: you're new here, what have you forgotten? Where is the logic?

You know you can't make any money. Nevertheless, you are registered here and you have already lost more than one signal account. And you keep doing it. Where's the logic in that?

copyfx777:

You know you can't make any money. Nevertheless, you are registered here and you have already lost more than one signal account. And you keep doing it. Where's the logic in that?

I haven't lost anything yet, I'm having fun. Found a vulnerability I'm using. The logic is simple.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Trading for fun.

I see)

TC has left this forum

Personally, I'd be quick to teach

that is:

BUY is to buy, SELL is to sell

that's all

;)