Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 20

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Here is the classic order chart

I like the expression: "classic order placement scheme"... That's why only 5% of us are Successful Traders... All the rest are "CLASSIC"!

Serqey Nikitin:

I like the expression: "classic order placement scheme"... That's why only 5% of us are successful traders... All the rest are "CLASSIC"!

I was showing the stack from a real trade, what about you?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I was showing the state from a real trade, weren't you?

Don't get so nervous... You have a great state!!!

Calm down? Feel better now?

Serqey Nikitin:

Don't be so nervous... You've got a great steute!!!

Calm down? Are you feeling better?

Vitaly wasn't nervous, unlike you)

Serqey Nikitin:

Don't be so nervous... You've got a great steute!!!

Calm down? Feel better already?

I'm beginning to understand that you see me as a competitor!

Don't worry, I don't teach, much less for money.

Wow, I read it all. Didn't know there would be so much feedback. But always happy for any criticism:) Everyone has an opinion, you have to respect it or at least keep it in mind. A little reply to those who responded to my trade. First of all, thank you to those who support. Secondly, the flip of a coin - I think it's at least ridiculous ... I think it's unreal to trade 8 months profitably flipping a coin and having profit/loss ratio 87.7/12.3. Well, you're right about that, small deposit at the beginning and high risk. That's why 39% drawdown was only 1 time, a couple times it was about 30% and 3 times it was around 20% - that's for 8 months of work. The rest of the time there was no drawdown above 18%. Everybody judge for himself. I am always interested in trading, I am glad to cooperate, partnership etc. I never take money from anyone, only partnership. Psychology and monotonous daily actions on the algorithm brings results (no zhakhov:)))

Sergey Zaitsev:
Ooh, read it all. Didn't know there would be so much feedback. But always happy for any criticism:) Everyone has an opinion, you have to respect it or at least keep it in mind. A little reply to those who responded to my trade. First of all, thank you to those who support. Secondly, the flip of a coin - I think it's at least ridiculous ... If i'm wrong, i'm trying to use some simple trading tool... But i've noticed that i had small deposit and high risk in the beginning. 39% drawdown was only 1 time, i had 30% drawdown couple times and i had about 20% drawdown 3 times - i've been working for 8 months. The rest of the time there was no drawdown above 18%. Everybody judge for himself. I am always interested in trading, I am glad to cooperate, partnership etc. I never take money from anyone, only partnership. Psychology and monotonous daily algorithm action brings results (no zhakhov:))).

You need a PR person. You are a trader. You are a trader, not a "salesman").

You can even pay him money, a decent one.

It will pay off ;)

P.S. And the signal is much more expensive put, imho. You can make money on you, those who know a lot about sales and something else is better...

copyfx777:

You need a PR person. You are a trader. Not a "salesman")

You can even pay him money, decent money...

It will pay off ;)

P.S. And the signal is much more expensive put, imho. You can make money on those who are good at sales and something else is better.

Do you know such salespeople? I want to reach another level, the first goal is to help people believe in forex.

Sergey Zaitsev:

Do you know any salesmen like that? I would like to go to another level.

They will find you anyway, I think)

Sergey Zaitsev:

Ooh, I've read it all. Didn't know there would be so much feedback. But always happy for any criticism:) Everyone has an opinion, you have to respect it or at least keep it in mind.

Please understand me correctly...

When a strategy is put on display, the first desire is to assess its quality - to identify the pros and cons, and to give an overall assessment of that strategy. Nothing personal... I believe that if a strategy is exposed, then the author did it on purpose to get more information on his strategy... It is possible that the individual points of analysis will allow the author to strengthen his strategy.