Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 12

I look at the chart and I don't see the teacher.....! - It's a shame though...

The author of the question seems to have a closed terminal... he probably wants to know how to open the chart.

Speculator:
About the cat photos - that's scalping!

Alexey Volchanskiy:
About the cat pictures - that's scalping!

Analysts!

Ivan Vagin:
I want to be a master trader!
You are a policeman, it means you are disciplined and you know human psychology. In my opinion, military men and policemen should be good traders and trading gurus, because they have learned to build soldiers, this is important for a teacher, a wimp who quit the army cannot be a trading guru.

Vasily Perepelkin:
You are a policeman, it means you are disciplined and know human psychology, in my opinion, military and police officers should be good traders and trading gurus, because they have learned to build soldiers, this is important for a teacher, a sissy that dropped out of the army cannot be a trading guru.
Executing orders and developing your own strategies are very different things. Or do you think trading is like accounting, where you just have to follow the pre-designed instructions of the Ministry of Finance?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Executing orders and developing your own strategies are very different things. Or do you think trading is like accounting, where you just have to follow pre-determined instructions from the Ministry of Finance?

Trading is a state of mind (a way of life) Alas, it is not taught!

Speculator:

Trading is a state of mind (a way of life) Alas, it is not taught!

If you teach horses to laugh, they won't stop laughing anyway.

Alexander Antoshkin:
If you teach horses to laugh, they won't stop laughing anyway.

Waves!

Speculator:

Waves!

Winds and waves carve intricate arches and caves in icebergs that amaze the human eye with their beauty...............:)

you're a romantic....

The stop is at 1.05010. That's where the premium is.
oh,look for yourself.
http://sharkfx.ru/mini-oanda
Мини Оанда
Мини Оанда
  • sharkfx.ru
→ Руководство по использованию! ←