Where to start? - page 19

vdsfx:
For 6-12 months, there will be a number of trends in the market, which usually destroy any chaotically enabled EA.

You can start adjusting the duration of the term (https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/149).

You have one more try, otherwise what about your guarantees...

Торговый робот (Expert Advisor) TD EURUSD Slow
Торговый робот (Expert Advisor) TD EURUSD Slow
  • 750.00 USD
  • Serqey Nikitin
  • www.mql5.com
Советник трендследящий консервативный, рабочая пара - EURUSD, M5. Открытие позиции по сигналу ТС в сторону тренда, закрытие позиции по сигналу ТС, Take Profit или Stop Loss. Важная информация для установки советника на реальный...

vdsfx:
If you do not know what to do with the EA, you will get the error message, and you will not know what to do with it.We have already seen how long they work before they fail, or have a huge drawdown on the verge of failure.

vdsfx:

When trying to argue and give guarantees, rely on the actions of professionals, not the signals of new traders trying to gain credibility.

A word of advice for the future - be careful about giving guarantees.

VNIK:

You can start to adjust the length of time ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/149 ).

You have one more try, otherwise what about your guarantees...

I don't know what kind of statistics we can talk about. 70 trades only were done in four years, it's ridiculous. 70% drawdown was reached at such low rates and you think it was not on the verge of sinking. Any investor stops trading, when they reach 20-30% drawdown.

VNIK:

When trying to argue and give guarantees, rely on the actions of professionals, not the signals of new traders trying to gain credibility.

A word of advice for the future - be careful about giving guarantees.

My experience allows me to do so. And a word of advice to you: do not give any advice.

vdsfx:
What statistics can we talk about, for three years there were only 70 trades, it's ridiculous, and as far as I understand in such small parameters the drawdown was achieved 70%, and you believe that it was not on the verge of plum. Any investor stops trading, when reaching 20-30% drawdown.

You lack logic. We were talking about a period of break-even trading, and you're talking about the number of trades...

It's not nice to take the conversation away from the original topic.

VNIK:

You lack logic. You were talking about the break-even period, and you've turned to the number of trades...

It's not nice to divert the conversation away from the original topic.

My profitability is not so bad, I'm sorry, but it is in the exclusion zone, so it cannot be called a "statistic" of break-even trade.

vdsfx:
We have not had any trade, we have had drawdowns in the exclusion zone, sorry, and therefore it cannot be called a "statistic" of a break-even trade.

Again, it's not the same thing - 4 years is not a statistic...? And the absence of at least one losing trade in 4 years is what?

Stop playing around, take back your guarantees, and reconsider your attitude to break-even trading!

VNIK:

There are again inconsistencies - 4 years is no longer a statistic...? And the absence of at least one losing trade in 4 years is what?

Stop playing around, take back your guarantees, and reconsider your attitude to break-even trading!

We are talking with you in different languages, it's clear, I was not going to cheat, I can not, and I do not change my mind. Good luck selling!

vdsfx:
I don't change my opinions.

Purely theoretically ( I've always been very interested ): what would you like to hear ( figures, facts, trading period ... ) so that you change your attitude to "break-even trading" ?

P.S. I think you would be very surprised if you found out how easy (I would say primitive) these kinds of results are achieved.