Where to start? - page 15

Mathemat:

P.S. Damn, for some reason I remembered I was going to order an extreme sauce from the "total pisser" series - Da Bomb "The Final Answer". Here are a couple of testimonials from those who have tried it:

By the way: the spiciest Tabasco is a light pop compared to the sauces from Da Bomb.

Ah , here, I don't understand anything about the consumption of hot sauces.

To me, they're not for consumption on their own, but to spice up other sauces.

Contender: And, here, I don't understand anything about the consumption of hot sauces.

As far as I'm concerned, they're not for use on their own, but to spice up other sauces.

If you don't understand it then there's no point in trying it. It's for gourmets, aesthetes and extremes.

I'm a spicy lover in general, well above average. I think I'll get a real kick out of it.

Some people who have tried sauces of the series "total pissing" write that after a binge the body generates a serious dose of endorphin. I think there's even a sauce with the word "endorphin" in its name...

Mathemat:

I think there's even a sauce with the word "endorphin" in its name...

Endorphin Rush Sauce (5oz, 150ml)

According to the manufacturer's description, this is "A very spicy sauce that is applied by the drop. It is advisable to call an ambulance before tasting :)"

4elendger: "... It's advisable to call an ambulance before tasting :)"

Or stock up on milk/yoghurt/kefir.

It's true that there are some sauces with which even milk doesn't help.

Alex_Bondar:

....Maybe just doing some market research.

There's something to that.

IvanIvanov:

Came to a decision, and I divide the candlesticks by GMT, the difference in server time is another confusing factor when working with diaries... i look in one terminal, i trade in others..... and then my main broker switched the servers to GMT.... nice :-)

...... at least the days are divided into 4... as the seasons :-) otherwise, if it were 100 hours, it would be 12.5 hours a day, 12.5 in the evening and 12.5 in the night.

I, on the contrary, have a suspicion that the decimal number system was brought in from outside...... not for nothing even computers are 8 bit, 16, 32, 64, etc.

This is unlikely.

It is easier to count on fingers (10) than on phalanges (12). 10-cimal may have simply superseded/replaced 12-cimal in practical, everyday life.

Mmmm... there really are a lot of letters.

All retreating, there is already more than enough "how to start" material, I got a lot of valuable information from the conversation. Thank you all!

perepel:

Mmmm... there really are a lot of letters.

All retreating, there is already more than enough "how to start" material, I got a lot of valuable information from the conversation. Thank you all!

You're welcome! Good luck!

Silent:

This is unlikely.

It is easier to count on fingers (10) than on phalanges (12). The 10-figures may have simply superseded the 12-figures in practical, everyday life.

So in general there are 20 fingers if with legs, some sources assert 21, but with introduction of shoes and clothes everything rolled down to 10

IvanIvanov:
... some sources say that 21 ...

They lie. More precisely, they can't tell the difference between it and a finger.

In all seriousness, the closest thing to this universe is the binary system, which best reflects its dualism: good-evil, God-devil, day-night, light-dark, man-woman, truth-false, one-zero, etc. Other number systems are just sometimes more convenient.