Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 4

Freedom for Yuri Detochkin Reshetov

Maybe he's under arrest and in the custody of a totalitarian regime he can't use his mobile phone. And you're laughing.

Yura, if you're writing under control, end the last sentence with the word MARTA

TheXpert:
Oh, man... Let's chip in for Jury's phone :)

I have a mobile phone. The battery's been dead for a long time, though. I could even give it to someone, since I don't need it at all, on a self-delivery basis.

Maybe you, Andrew, do not have a hundred hundred in Belarus, because jelizavettka said, that you have everything banned there? Well, come and take it. You will be a gift to you on March 8.

Reshetov:

Yes, I have a mobile phone. But the battery's been dead for a while now. I can even give it to someone, as I don't need it at all, on the terms of self-delivery.

Maybe you, Andrew, don't have allotments in Belarus, as jelizavettka said, that the Father has forbidden everything there? So come and take them. You will get a present for March 8.

There! I knew it!

Reshetov:

Yeah, I've got a mobile phone. But the battery's been dead for a long time.

Yuri, I'll let you in on a secret: if you put resistors on the battery terminals, you can use the mobile from the charger (without the battery at all), dizzy hands rule. You must be aware that the willing looks for an opportunity, the unwilling looks for a reason.

Mischek:
There ! I knew it.
You don't have to play the hosepipe. I saw that it was originally about the point, and then it was changed to March.

Urain:
Yuri, I'll let you in on a secret: if you put resistors on the battery terminals, you can use the mobile from the charger (without a battery at all), and you can do it with a dumb hand. You must be aware that the eager seeks an opportunity, the unwilling a reason.
And to a SIM expired, what do you need to put on the contacts?

Reshetov:
What do I need to put on my contacts for an expired SIM?
lawyer

Reshetov:
What do I need to put on my contacts for an expired SIM card?
I do not know about you, but in Ukraine sim card costs 2$, you said that there is money to pay for VPS, but not enough (so you can spend on sim card, as well as the battery, so as not to cheat).

Mischek:
Lawyer
Yeah, it's kind of in flux.