Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 8

Reshetov:

You have got it all wrong, as usual. I was talking about activities for which a mobile phone is necessary and those that are not.

Strange, according to statistics, mobile phone penetration in Uzbekistan is around 80%, i.e. 80% of them are bomber drivers, pizza deliverers, homeless people and traders.

Mischek:
Strange, statistics show that mobile phone penetration in Uzbekistan is about 80 percent, i.e. 80 percent of them are bomb drivers, pizza deliverers, homeless people and traders

Traders are dropping out of 80%:

Reshetov:

That would all be wonderful, but how do I withdraw money from the system if I don't have a mobile phone? Or rather, I have one, but I don't use it at all , asI am a trader, not a bomber driver and rarely move anywhere.

abolk:

Traders drop out of the 80%:

Traders fall out of every context except: slackers and gamblers ;)

Those who are going to learn trading, not traders, raise money for their deposit by writing articles.

TheXpert:
Those who are going to learn trading, not traders, raise money for the deposit by writing articles.
It's not for the deposit, it's for paying for a VPS. It's probably not going well with the strategy since it's subsidized.

Well, that's eight pages long, maybe someone can sum it up. What's the bottom line?

ZS Mischek , what does the jury say? Cic with or without nails?

And don't be biased, pay attention to the defense's speech about globalization.

abolk:

Traders drop out of the 80%:

Then they will be replaced by the forgotten but sought-after bargainers. And the 20% are children.

Urain:

Well, that's eight pages long, maybe someone can sum it up. What's the bottom line?

ZS Mischek , what does the jury say? Cic with or without nails?

And don't be biased, pay attention to the defense's speech about globalization.

That's a long way off. Just a reminder, there's 18 hours left on the ultimatum deadline. Stay tuned , in the meantime advertisement.

The following service is available for your attention: www.google.com/publicdata

For example - Proportion of Internet users in the population of Uzbekistan

World Development Indicators
  • www.google.com
This dataset contains the World Development Indicators (WDI). Data from World Bank Powered by Google

Urain:

But Reshetov raised an interesting point, "a person without a mobile phone kind of falls out of the global context in today's world".

No one is falling out anywhere without a mobile phone. But without UseNet, FidoNet and the Internet, humanity would be missing a lot of interesting people.

And cellular phone is an anachronism of New Russia times. The mobile phone slows down technological progress. For example, mobile companies already tried to crush Skype. And they are still trying to crush many things, as wifi and wymax will throw them to the side of history. For example, the smallsoft company is now pushing a 1 gigabit wifi project. Well, the lobbyists from the cellular companies are throwing a spanner in the works because they're going to be screwed. Then everyone will throw their cell phones in the trash and get at least a tablet.