Gentlemen, would you like to feed the lawyers? - page 5

Urain:
I do not know how you have, and in Ukraine a sim card costs $ 2, you said that the money to pay for a VPS is not enough (so you can spend on a sim card, as in fact and on the battery that not to cheat).

If the phone is old, the battery can't be found, and then where will the money for a lawyer come from if I have to transfer it from my wallet here to the webmoney wallet?

So the lawyer is under contract "for a fee". So the contract has sanctions against refusing to hire a lawyer. That's it! It's an ambush. The lawyer will not leave Reshetny until he wins the case.

Reshetov:

Maybe you, Andrey, don't have land in Belarus, as jelizavettka said that Batska banned everything there? So come and take it. You will get a present for March 8.

That's too thick, dear.

Reshetov:

But the situation is as follows:

Yesterday I got a message that the VPS hosting fee was about to expire and I needed to extend it, i.e. pay extra. I went to my keeper, there is not enough money in my wallets....

So while you sue will be with MQ - moreover here you are wrong - the issue with the extension of VPS will not be solved. Take advantage of the proposal colleagues on 4 and 5 - verify your wallet with their phone and use it in good health. Mishek offered his number. I can offer mine. And there are a dozen or more of them. It's cheaper than joining the "bogeyman" and "larking about".

However, an Uzbek-Belarusian incident is brewing. Over a battery, though.

How fragile the modern world is, however.

TheXpert:
That's thick, mate.
You knew where you were going, it's Reshetov's branch, so it's strictly in armour.

Mischek:

So the lawyer is under contract "for a share". So there are sanctions in the contract against refusing to hire a lawyer. In short, that's it! It's an ambush. The lawyer won't get off until Reshetny wins the case.

Misha, what's the fee? The standard fee for an article is 200 bucks. I don't believe they gave him more for what he wrote.

That lawyer will take all the fee and leave Yura with no trousers :))) .

Too bad we'll never get to read the second article :))) . I've never seen anyone else with such an ability to turn banalities into high science :)).

Mischek:

However, an Uzbek-Belarusian incident is brewing. Because of the battery, though.

How fragile the modern world is, however.

The main thing for you is that the battles will be fought through Russia ;)

Nothing personal, just a rehash of the dissident joke.

Urain:
I knew where you were going, it's Reshetov's branch, so it's strictly in armour.

Corporate trolling is the norm in IT these days :) fatuousness has long gone out the window.

So thanks for the sympathy, it's OK :)

TheXpert:

What a pity, we shall not read the second article :))) . I haven't seen anyone else with such an ability to turn banalities into high science:))

I did not want to touch the subject, but MQ's generosity has no limits(but you can, Reshetov got it on himself, so don't be cheeky),

but of course this is bad because the article base will become a rubbish bin, just like the cat base.

HZZ I read the article immediately understood that it was written to pay for something (in this case for a VPS), but publicly made it clear that the article is not for readers and for the writer (just unsubscribe that the article is rubbish, and the reader can look for himself why).

abolk:
So while you will sue will be with MQ - especially here you are wrong - the issue with the extension of VPS will not be resolved. Volsponpolzakte offer colleagues on 4ke and że 5ke - verify with their phone your wallet and use on health. Bears offer your number. I can offer mine. And there are a dozen or more of them. It's cheaper than joining the "bogeyman" and "rjunimagaha".

Here . Refusing to help can only be dictated by mistrust. That's a damn shame. Technically one can speak of a public insult expressed by a show of distrust.

You can, however, give an ultimatum.