A great method so far - page 2

puntalara:
NO a live account is very different from a demo - take care with this

after chatting with trading point on live chat they told me the demo was exactly the same as a real account for trading, thats why i opened a real account, im now 355 up

Hey Ben,

Youtube link is not working for me, is possible for you to pm the trading rules of this system?

Rgds

Hi Benji I did not initiate the chat. You did. Now I highly suspect you could well be the seller?

Why not show us sone live stats to get us excited.

benjii:
after chatting with trading point on live chat they told me the demo was exactly the same as a real account for trading, thats why i opened a real account, im now 355 up

Benji remember you were all so excited in another system and say how you have profited? But after a month you lost 4/5 of your account. I think you better demo it longer. From the videos it very obvious the seller is using very high leverage. It's a very dangerous system and watch out for it during ranging and choppy periods. Just for your own good.

rudolflee:
Hi Benji I did not initiate the chat. You did. Now I highly suspect you could well be the seller?

I dont want to get into a sarcastic chat here, when i saw your post earlier saying it was a scam i thought i would contact you to see if you wanted me to send you the method, when i saw that you wanted the method i believe i proved a point that what you say was just silly, i mean, how would you know? and why would you want me to send a method which you say doesnt work.

message for post 16 above,

yes, i have tried several methods even purchased one for $300 which was a big misstake, i lost everything in demo accounts but the one i have from youtube is proving to be a very good one.

The choppy periods are the best, if choppy means very busy periods

as we are chatting i suggest you get ready for a big trade coming up

Come on! Who doesn't know during London session and new York session has big move. Big more specific!

Also throughout your post you did not explain in general what method this is, no need to reveal the secret. Just let us know R:R and is it indicator based? Mechanical bases or price action based? I know of many who pretends to have bought the system and say it works so that many others who thought it work and buy it as guinea pigs... I certainly hope you are not, Benji..

Take a look at my last post, told ya, now, i rest my case.